Cyclone Blunt Wraps

SmokinDame13

:allgood:OK so,thanks to my BESTEST BUDdy in the world.....I was able to enjoy "packin" and smokin a blunt that I "put together"..........it's for the rolling impared......like MYself......thank YOU CycLoNe Blunt Wrap,YOU fukin:headbanger:ROCK!!! AND of course the Awesome Gals I got to share it with.....LOVE you Grrls....:adore:

Re: CycLoNe Blunt Wraps.....

Can you elaborate? You have not told much about the product and more important the girls.

theyre way too small for me, when i want to smoke a blunt i want to smoke a BLUNT, not a pint size joint of a blunt mmmmk XD

The flava we smoked it up with, was strawberry-kiwi....would like to try other flavors...The size was just right...smoked it with.....6 BUDS total.....AND we were blazed....urdedpal...the girls they rock I'm sure she'll post...and thanks sooo much CherryEyed for your help and support...just smoke it up....

Just had my 2nd CyClonE...ManGo...NOT BAD...Wish I could roll my own...then it would be joints galore!! I paid $1.07 for this one...wish I could pay $1.75 and get 3.....I guess I'll have to just keep dreaming.... Toke....Toke....and Toke some MORE';)

I tried White Chocolate and it was the most discusting thing i have ever smoked but I also have a Fruit Punch which I have heard is the best.

U'r the best blunt tokin buddy in the world!!!!!!!!

I dont smoke blunts much ...unless someone has one :)
but I'd rather toke a j or outa my glass pipe and for sure MY BONG!!!!!!

I'm not saying I prefer blunts---I'm just saying that I can't roll shit and it was nice and easy with that cyclone!!

Gotta love the J's!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I only like the tubes cause they make transport or short term storage a breeze.
Other than that, don't really care for them.

Back
Top Bottom