Best Blunt Wrap?

HONU

I'm sick of these flavored bluntwraps that half of the time are stuck together and you have to trim to get the use out of em etc. Currently I just use the outer wrapping of a phillie but i'd like to hear from the experts if there are some kick-butt wraps out there...:hmmmm:

Re: Best bluntwrap?

Yup, they speak the truth. As soon as i read the title i was thinking True Blunt, but i see people beat me too it. Been a fan since they first came out. TRUE BLUNTS FTW!

DaHui said:
True Blunts in my opinion have the best flavors... Peach, Kush & Sizzurp, mmmmmmmm

I fully agree.

I don't like blunt wraps cuz they mask the buds taste in my opinion. I only smoke Swisher Sweets regualr 1zzzz. There good and sweet, also there are peach, strawberry, and chocolate 1zzzz too. Peace

CherryEyed said:
I've never been able to find the Juicy Jays wraps anywhere, it's a shame..

and I'm not ordering wraps off the net, lol..
You should check out ebay bro, you can get like 25 assorted wraps for about 18$us, shipping included. :smokin3: :allgood:

Blunt wraps are not just tobacco leaves. They are a composite, which means that the tobacco leaves are taken and made into a pulp like paper and then put into a mold and formed into a straight wrap with a gumline once again. This eliminates all the veins in the leaves and makes for a smoother, straighter burning wrap.

Sorry, but when I roll a blunt, I use a wrap. Phillies are gross and I can't believe anyone would smoke them with weed in them let alone how they come with the AWFUL quality tobbacco in them. If I want to smoke a cigar I will have a nice Macanudo along with my smoke and forego rolling a blunt.

I'll take a blunt wrap over a regular blunt anyday. I gotta admit i have smoke prolly 1001 white owls though just cause of availability, and rolled prolly bout half that many.

Kingpin also makes dank wraps. Cyclones are cool too. theyre pre-rolled cone blunts. so if you dont wanna smoke a whole big blunt op for the cyclone. stay green. peace.

I personally don't like Cyclones. If you can roll a blunt as good as me or better than I would say that is a much better choice. No matter how you pack that thing it always seems the handrolled ones burn slower. Also, I like to make my own roach out of pieces of the blunt wrap, so that paper roach they put in the Cyclones is out for me.

True blunts here as well. Kush is my favorite. The smell reminds me of some kind of candy or somthing from my childhood but I cant place it.

i dont really like the blunt wraps because they taste kinda wierd even thought u can get a nice flavor and its not as smooth as it is with a dutch. i think dutches are way better. vanilla dutch masters all the way!!!!!

i also think its an east coast thing most ppl that live on the east coast smoke phillies and dutches.

Back
Top Bottom