Best cloneing gel out in the market?

:nicethread:

i used some rooting powder and thats not working too well, i was looking for a good gel too

Greetings,
I am certainly considered a noob since I've only been indoor soil growing with some degree of success for only two years. However, after quite a few clones my success rate has been an astounding 99% using Rootech Cloning Gel. My only instruction came from the You Tube, How to clone video, where he used an Easy Cloner to grow with. I use a domed 18 compartment, plug in a styrofoam form, in a tray(very basic, I'm poor, but motivated) with a 12"X12" red/blue 52 watt LED panel directly over the clones in my veg compartment at 18/6 lighting, and must be watered by misting twice a day. they are potted when the entire plug is encircled by roots. Plants go to the flower compartment when they achieve a healthy 12". to flower. I have been successful cloning PPP(at the least 30), White Widow, Hindu Kush, bag seed(okay smoke), and Snow White. However, Nirvana Mixed has been a real challenge in the flowering stage but the clones were stout during veg. (my wife does not know that I bought an Easy Cloner TODAY even though she smokes the hell out of my plants....I've taken over our walk in closet 4'X12'X8') I can harvest a plant every 12 days. I hardly think that Rootech is the best on the market but it has worked for this Baby Boomer. Good Luck! ;)

i use clonex its expensive but works really good

I used to read excellent reports about Olivia's Cloning Gel. Is that stuff still around?

i believe right now the worlds leading brands are

first place... rootex

second place ... clonex

third place.... olivias

but like i said olivias was around first and i think its best. deff go with the gels not powders

I used cheap Schultz Take Root powder from home depot and get great results,
I scraped the end of the clone with a razor removing just a outer skin I dipped it in the “takeroot” added 3 drops of super thrive vitamins to one gallon of water which burned my plants a bit so I cut back to one drop all under 400w metal halide, extremely over kill on lighting I know but there in my vegetation area. I have a friend that uses the same stuff under 4 small 2 ft floros and gets same results.

After 4 days I had small ½ inch roots on all some had crazy roots like 2 inches all were fully rooted within a week and I had to plant the rock wool cubes, prior to use I soaked them in plain water over night with the 3 drops of super thrive. I used a regular old starter tray with one of those capilary mats to keep the rock wool wet and a tall dome. The dome was 7.00 the tray was 1.50 and the root powder was 5.48 from home depot I have a pic of the plants when they burned but after I cut back on vitamins they turned out beautiful and all of them are in process now I cloned 13, 9 going into cycle and 4 I’m keeping for mothers 2 bubble gum and 2 kush

dome.jpg

Back
Top Bottom