Best nutes for Deep Water Culture and why

Ah yes, the Doobies, Marley, Neil Young, all favorites. Joe Cocker, Bonnie Raitt, Rchie Havens, and Don't forget the Allman Brothers, Statesboro Blues!

Now we talkin real classics.
I have everything Bonnie Raitt and Allman Brothers ever released. Listened to the Brothers when they were the Allmon Joys and bought Bonnie's first album because I was a Mississippi Fred McDowell fan and she sang with him and he liked her. .

And I have smoked two joints with Gregg Alman.

Now we talkin real classics.
I have everything Bonnie Raitt and Allman Brothers ever released. Listened to the Brothers when they were the Allmon Joys and bought Bonnie's first album because I was a Mississippi Fred McDowell fan and she sang with him and he liked her. .

And I have smoked two joints with Gregg Alman.

I'm impressed!

In Memory of Elizabeth Reed.

Hey man, not quite 10 years, I saw you turned 48 just the other day. By the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY a couple days late.

I moved to Denver in 1976, the first concert I went to was Richie Havens and Country Joe Macdonald, where'd they play, I think it was at Regis College, he had just released his Paradise With an Ocean View. Damn, talk about the memories!
Just SHY of 10 years :ganjamon:
1st concert was Three Dog Night, Foghat, RamJam and Edgar Winter with Rick Darenger with Rick Wakeman on Keys! 1973? in Davenport IA.
https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/Justin_s_Big_Fish2.jpg
A few dats before the concert....
Me at 11 yrs with my first Flat Head catfish I Noodled with my dad. Mom grounded me and my dad from hanging out with one another for two weeks. That happend twice that summer.
I remember so many things back then. Wish life was like that now.
J

Just SHY of 10 years :ganjamon:
1st concert was Three Dog Night, Foghat, RamJam and Edgar Winter with Rick Darenger with Rick Wakeman on Keys! 1973? in Davenport IA.
https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/Justin_s_Big_Fish2.jpg
A few dats before the concert....
Me at 11 yrs with my first Flat Head catfish I Noodled with my dad. Mom grounded me and my dad from hanging out with one another for two weeks. That happend twice that summer.
I remember so many things back then. Wish life was like that now.
J

Noodled, not sure how you mean, but it sounds good if you got busted for it.

My first concert, believe it or not was Neil Diamond and Canned Heat at the Dane County Coliseum in Madison WI, 1970.

If I'm right noodling is digging in the bank or a log with your arm to get the catfish to bite it and haul his ass out of the water. Used to do that with my crazy uncle almost every year from 11 to 16 when the spring rains came and the creek flooded the corn field. We buried hollow logs straight up for the cats to hide in and put a float on each so we could find them.

First concert was by the group Head East. Flat as a Pancake album. Never Been Any Reason was the song I liked best. It actually had a bass solo@ LOL! Played with them sometimes and sang back-up when their bass player would be too drugged to perform. Keyboard Player's mother taught my wife to play. I too saw Foghat and Edgar in concert but don't remember much. Got hold of some peyote or should I say it got hold of me.

If I'm right noodling is digging in the bank or a log with your arm to get the catfish to bite it and haul his ass out of the water. Used to do that with my crazy uncle almost every year from 11 to 16 when the spring rains came and the creek flooded the corn field. We buried hollow logs straight up for the cats to hide in and put a float on each so we could find them.

First concert was by the group Head East. Flat as a Pancake album. Never Been Any Reason was the song I liked best. It actually had a bass solo@ LOL! Played with them sometimes and sang back-up when their bass player would be too drugged to perform. Keyboard Player's mother taught my wife to play. I too saw Foghat and Edgar in concert but don't remember much. Got hold of some peyote or should I say it got hold of me.

Oh !!! Crazy!! Yes!! We did it the natural way with what the females did on their own making therir own hole!!

But!!!!! Its was HEAD EAST and not RamJam!!!

Man I was picken my brian trying to remember amd thats all I could remember and .... it was wrong!!! It was HEAD EAST!!!!!!!

Oh, Buddy!! We need to talk! Just got off the phone with another 420 memeber. And had to check my mail and..... Thank you!!!

I love to be corrected!!!
Elvin Bishop??? (If you like 'theres never been any reason')
Name that tune!???
THX MC!!!

Here's a video - And they are still rockin after 40 years!

YouTube - head east - never been any reason

Love you man , but this is nothing more than a voice over. It’s not them. It’s (they are) posers. Sorry.
No people in fount and… a bunch of other stuff.
It was the original song but…. That’s the first cat out of the bag
, even if it was ‘head east’ (and then add in the voice over\vidro)

“Lucy!!!?? You got sum esplaining to do!”

You Tube…..
Is sometimes built by ….. ‘people’. Key word is Built.
Secondary word: people
Third..
J

Next thing you guys are gonna be asken each other out on a date !! :peace:

That's right, your grow should be about ready for your b'day won't it. You know the only way to get those seeds will be to smoke all that bud you've got. Save a couple seeds for me please! I'd love to get my hands on some after looking at your pics, and they'll be feminized too!

I would gladly send you a few 4 your birthday (for souvenir purposes ony), if it were possible.
I hope I don't get too many though.

Back
Top Bottom