Best nutes for Deep Water Culture and why

You think thats bad my water from the tap is 580 !! And I've been having a hell of a time recently with my leaves getting brown and crunchy , ph dropping to 5 from 6 in 2 hrs. I don't know what to do !!!!! Done two res changes in the last 3 days ..still unstable oh well still waiting for an answer from somewhere ...I need a smoke ..

Do you now what the ppm contains? What mineral? Also, are you using rockwool? Is it a meter problem? Roseman might be able/willing to mention something about his dealings with Ph meters.
I'm not sure what to advise.
And didn't you quit smoking? Was that you?
j

With hard water (mine's in the 350-450 range these days) the trick is to micro dose
between 3 and 5 ml total for the res) the ph down until it settle down in a couple of days after a res change. Sometimes for the first couple of days I dose it every 4-6 hours. I only react when it gets below 5.5 (not often) or above 6.5. Pesonally I think the cal-mag and cannazyme helps protect the plant from the bumpy ride andt the plants don't seem to mind but I have no proof except what I see before my eyes. Leaves stay shiny and flat,the right color with no droop, lift or ph flucutation stripes. For me growing is a science based hobby and I like playing mad scientist. Feeds a very strange part of me! LOL!

Just sharing some info. I use AN ph down. I have used gh and one other ph down mix. By far the AN is the best I've used. AN feels like lead compared to the Dyna jug I have. I think its DYNA brand, but using one and then the other AN is twice as strong. For a 5 gallon bucket the old stuff took up to 10-15 ml for the ph change I needed, with the AN I use 3-5ml. Just some things I've noticed with the PH down that I've used. Holds nice and steady, but my water is a lot different at maybe 60-70ppm and 6.8-7.0 out of the tap.

So far...so good!

Keep it up! I smoked two packs of Marlboro reds a day for 20 years, I quit on September 20th 1996, haven't had one since! It's become a source of pride in myself, this is one tough addiction to kick, so when you do, pat yourself on the back!

Hang in there, you're going to have the craving for a long, long time, years most likely, this is a very insidious drug. But with will power you can do it!

I too smoked for over 20 years , christmas day almost 30 years ago I was up to over 2 packs a day and just threw them in the trash and never had another one since !! You just need to really want to not smoke that makes it easier. I tried many times to quit because I should , but only had to try once after I decided that I didn't want to smoke anymore...hang in there and convince yourself you'll be healthier etc.. it will make it easier...good luck your whole family's pulling for you friends too...

Keep it up! I smoked two packs of Marlboro reds a day for 20 years, I quit on September 20th 1996, haven't had one since! It's become a source of pride in myself, this is one tough addiction to kick, so when you do, pat yourself on the back!

Hang in there, you're going to have the craving for a long, long time, years most likely, this is a very insidious drug. But with will power you can do it!

I too smoked for over 20 years , christmas day almost 30 years ago I was up to over 2 packs a day and just threw them in the trash and never had another one since !! You just need to really want to not smoke that makes it easier. I tried many times to quit because I should , but only had to try once after I decided that I didn't want to smoke anymore...hang in there and convince yourself you'll be healthier etc.. it will make it easier...good luck your whole family's pulling for you friends too...

Thanks so much for the encouragement! It helps a lot.
:grinjoint:

After smoking 11 years, and trying to quit 100 times, I had my wife take me to a camping place on top of a moutain, 5 miles up a dirt road in the middle of no where and leave me for a week, with NO cigs, so I could quit and I did.
Same day I quit smoking, I quit eating meat and quit drinking. (Age 27) At age 44 I started back drinking beer, never went back to cigs or eating meat tho. Thank God!

It's mine! Justin. Justine is back in Cali for a few weeks. Her dad is not well so please pray for him. His name is Walter.
And Rosman THANK YOU for the Nutes! I am so shoucked and gratefully suprised by what you and Justine cooked up! Sending me the nutes! Wow!
I'm a wooping 48 years old but lived twice that much it seems. What a long winding road! So much discovered and uncovered! Life is cool when you're surrounded by cool people!
Thank you eveyone- everyone at 420 and to our General Deep Water Culture Roseman!
J

It's mine! Justin. Justine is back in Cali for a few weeks. Her dad is not well so please pray for him. His name is Walter.
And Rosman THANK YOU for the Nutes! I am so shoucked and gratefully suprised by what you and Justine cooked up! Sending me the nutes! Wow!
I'm a wooping 48 years old but lived twice that much it seems. What a long winding road! So much discovered and uncovered! Life is cool when you're surrounded by cool people!
Thank you eveyone- everyone at 420 and to our General Deep Water Culture Roseman!
J

Word Brother Proverbs! I am 4 years behind you. And understand what the 80's did. Thank Heavens I have Found A hobby and a (female my wife) That keeps me and my mind Safe and Sound!

Never grajiated High School and yet have built most companies I've worked for. I interview politicians and Judges and a host of other people. I own a magazine and yet can't spell worth a poop and only type with two fingers. (Go figure)
I'm just amazed at what "stepping out in faith" has done in my life and mind. I can spot people who've taken the road less traveled; those who have done what others thought was impossilbe. In so doing we see and experience things they never will.
And yes, the 80's were a trip! The last of the great rock bands. Real self made, not corporate manufactured mutts that currently infest the air waves, but real seasoned rockers.
It was in the 80's that I learned how to take my own path with God as my guied. He was and still is my teacher. He's got my back. Knowing that I take big steps and have reached really cool places, points of view.
Glad to see you too are aware of the scenery, vista and the distant horizon!
And did you notice? The Son is shining? Always shining! And Justine helps me keep the cutains open!

Justin

Thanks The Weed! for your service to this site and the people who reside here!

I'll add my congrats for the birthday Justin! Sorry to hear about Walter. I will pray for him!

The 70's were harder on me than the 80's but then again I have 7 1/2 years on you! All I can say is that it picks up speed from here! The oughts blew by me like a dream!

God has always taken care of me through very little effort from me. I only trust that he will take care of me somehow and he always has and always will. I learned that at a young age thanks to some very good home teaching. Gave me enough rope to hang myself but did untie the knot right before something happened.

Mutts is a good term for what I hear today.

J

Hope you enjoy! I pray you and your fatherinlaw be blessed with good health and the fruits of the Spirit..........love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and selfcontrol.

Justine... Justin... it's a pain. Her nicname is Jo but she thinks Jo and Justin sounds gay. I told her the 'e' on the end makes it male. That didn't matter. So Justine it became when Jo would have been better.

As for pet names. I named my dog Stay. It would take him forever to come to you because when you would call him you'ld say "Come here Stay... Come here Stay.... Come here Stay! "
And he'd be skooching along. An inch here and another inch there. It was pathetic!
Just like this joke!!
Truly pathetic!
J

Back
Top Bottom