Best nutes for Deep Water Culture and why

I met him when he lived in Aspen before he went on The Tonite Show. (Fame there after) Good catch! And yes, that was his joke!
Wonder what he's up to now days??

After smoking 11 years, and trying to quit 100 times, I had my wife take me to a camping place on top of a moutain, 5 miles up a dirt road in the middle of no where and leave me for a week, with NO cigs, so I could quit and I did.
Same day I quit smoking, I quit eating meat and quit drinking. (Age 27) At age 44 I started back drinking beer, never went back to cigs or eating meat tho. Thank God!
Roseman, Well the more I learn about you the more I respect you !! What a great way to quit smoking !! Similar to the way the indians would do their dream walk !! Spend a wk fasting and meditating till they see their spirit guide..wonder if they had any loco weed !? P.S. the last lady is recovering !! And it looks like my next 6 are starting to sprout !! If the world is fair it owes me 4 more females that would give me my 50% ratio !! Have a good day my friend the sun is shinning today and the world is still good !! :peace:

Never grajiated High School and yet have built most companies I've worked for. I interview politicians and Judges and a host of other people. I own a magazine and yet can't spell worth a poop and only type with two fingers. (Go figure)
I'm just amazed at what "stepping out in faith" has done in my life and mind. I can spot people who've taken the road less traveled; those who have done what others thought was impossilbe. In so doing we see and experience things they never will.
And yes, the 80's were a trip! The last of the great rock bands. Real self made, not corporate manufactured mutts that currently infest the air waves, but real seasoned rockers.
It was in the 80's that I learned how to take my own path with God as my guied. He was and still is my teacher. He's got my back. Knowing that I take big steps and have reached really cool places, points of view.
Glad to see you too are aware of the scenery, vista and the distant horizon!
And did you notice? The Son is shining? Always shining! And Justine helps me keep the cutains open!

Justin

Thanks The Weed! for your service to this site and the people who reside here!

Sorry 80's Rock Sucked

70's was better but I was too young for part of the decade to know it. In 75 I woke up and longed for those days in the 80's but the 80's were a blast for me. Living in Aspen for most of those years helped. Party Town USA they would say! And it was true for me and my career , in music, in the 80's, from Aspen.

Ozzy on his own. And the list of so many others who left their old bands and became twice as big.
Let's face it. The 90's OMG What in the name of all things fat, fuzzy and furry was that??!!
2000 even. I must be getting old.
The 60's, 70's and 80's were the best for me. Everything since then is pure crap... or is it called rap??

Roseman, Well the more I learn about you the more I respect you !! If the world is fair it owes me 4 more females that would give me my 50% ratio !! Have a good day my friend the sun is shinning today and the world is still good !! :peace:

There is some sort of Lord of Pot Growers, or an Angel, or some great Spirit that watches over pot growers and does indeed balance it all out in the long haul. You'll probably get 100% females, next crop!

I hate rap it sucks.

Back to 80's rock if you can call it that cannot even begin to touch what bands like Alice In Chains, Soundgarden, and Rage Against the Machine did in the first 3 years of the 1990's. Please. Most notably was the birth of Korn the biggest band of my generation. Their music was a new sound and I as a very angry young man connected with it on a different level.. special to me. But that's what makes music great we are tied to it by the times of our lives and in what time we lived it. Stick with your 80's Proverbs if that's what you love; nobody is changing over here either.

I hate rap it sucks.

Back to 80's rock if you can call it that cannot even begin to touch what bands like Alice In Chains, Soundgarden, and Rage Against the Machine did in the first 3 years of the 1990's. Please. Most notably was the birth of Korn the biggest band of my generation. Their music was a new sound and I as a very angry young man connected with it on a different level.. special to me. But that's what makes music great we are tied to it by the times of our lives and in what time we lived it. Stick with your 80's Proverbs if that's what you love; nobody is changing over here either.

I remember when one of my kids first showed up with a Korn t-shirt, "who the hell is that?" I hate to admit it, but that is the only name you mentioned that I even recognize! Oops, I have heard of Rage Against The Machine, now how did that slip my mind?

Have to admit, Eric Clapton & Steven Stills are still high on my play list, plus I listen to a lot of classical when I'm working, nice for concentration, listening to Beethoven right now. Hope this isn't too corny for you young guys! And, Neil Diamond used to live right next door to me up the Frying Pan River. Probably not someone you hung out with I'm guessing Justin!

I go Clapton, CSNY, straight Neil Young, Doobie Brothers, Bob Marley, and most currently Andrea Bocelli for both easy listening and inspirational thought. Even like the 3 tenors!

My kid were into Metalica and a bunch of others like them. I get my fuddy-duddy on when I hear that! LOL!

I go Clapton, CSNY, straight Neil Young, Doobie Brothers, Bob Marley, and most currently Andrea Bocelli for both easy listening and inspirational thought. Even like the 3 tenors!

My kid were into Metalica and a bunch of others like them. I get my fuddy-duddy on when I hear that! LOL!

Ah yes, the Doobies, Marley, Neil Young, all favorites. Joe Cocker, Bonnie Raitt, Rchie Havens, and Don't forget the Allman Brothers, Statesboro Blues!

Just shy of 10 tears behind yet cut my teeth on all of the above. Andrea Bocelli indeed!
Division Bell/Floyd and Try anything once/Alan Parsons. Mood music. Peacful.

Just shy of 10 tears behind yet cut my teeth on all of the above. Andrea Bocelli indeed!
Division Bell/Floyd and Try anything once/Alan Parsons. Mood music. Peacful.

Hey man, not quite 10 years, I saw you turned 48 just the other day. By the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY a couple days late.

I moved to Denver in 1976, the first concert I went to was Richie Havens and Country Joe Macdonald, where'd they play, I think it was at Regis College, he had just released his Paradise With an Ocean View. Damn, talk about the memories!

I remember when one of my kids first showed up with a Korn t-shirt, "who the hell is that?" I hate to admit it, but that is the only name you mentioned that I even recognize! Oops, I have heard of Rage Against The Machine, now how did that slip my mind?

Have to admit, Eric Clapton & Steven Stills are still high on my play list, plus I listen to a lot of classical when I'm working, nice for concentration, listening to Beethoven right now. Hope this isn't too corny for you young guys! And, Neil Diamond used to live right next door to me up the Frying Pan River. Probably not someone you hung out with I'm guessing Justin!

Me and Neil Diamond went to different schools at the same time!

Back
Top Bottom