Best place to find used grow equipment?

Sask420grow

Hi everyone. I’ve been pondering and did a little looking but can’t seem to find a site or group dedicated to buying and selling grow equipment. I don’t mind going to my local hydro shop too see what they have on hand but often times they don’t have what I’m looking for. Is there a group or forum that people can go too to buy or sell equipment.? Would be a good idea. Kijiiji is usually hit or miss. Thanks for your time everyone. Happy grow

No clue on where to buy other than Ebay.

One thing to consider. If people are selling it Why? Not all lights last forever or work at all. If someone is selling it it may be old or didn't work at all. Some bulbs can be replaced, costly but not a problem some can not be. People are going to try and get there money back from all the stupid stuff they bought. Selling it used is the way they will do it. SHOP CAREFULLY.

Hi everyone. I’ve been pondering and did a little looking but can’t seem to find a site or group dedicated to buying and selling grow equipment. I don’t mind going to my local hydro shop too see what they have on hand but often times they don’t have what I’m looking for. Is there a group or forum that people can go too to buy or sell equipment.? Would be a good idea. Kijiiji is usually hit or miss. Thanks for your time everyone. Happy grow

I would recommend taking your time, and finding the equipment you want, new, if you can. In the long run, used equipment may end up costing you more..

Very good points guys. Equipment does deteriorate over time. And pending on past owners they could have been abused also. I’ve gone to the local hydro shop and got my 1000w magnetic set up for $200. That was a used unit too. I’m sure I got rooked a bit on it but eh. That’s why I started this thread. Maybe y’all knew of another venue to venture through. Yes. I’m gonna be using amazon and eBay from here on. New

Back
Top Bottom