Best Portable Vape For My Money?

It is the oils that remain in your actual whip (the silicone) that you are smelling.
If you roll up the whip and put it in a drawer you wont smell that.
With the MFLB, the coating is limited to a 2 inch tube. just take the MFLB tube off, and put the box and tube into the case.. there will be no odor.
I dont think that is true, because i always pack up my vape right away after using it. Nevertheless, i did it in my bed this morning with a sploof and blew the vape under the covers. I think ill be safe if i do that.

What is the best rechargeable battery charger available for under $20? I would prefer that it charged 4 batteries at a time :)

What type (NiCad, NiMH) and size (AAA, AA, 9V, CR-V3, et cetera) batteries?

Without knowing the type or size, I'd suggest you take a look at the La Crosse Technology BC-9009 AlphaPower Battery Charger (On Amazon, as I do not believe that any of our sponsors carry it). It's (AfaIK) the best in its price range and probably beats most models going for twice as much. It has several charging rates to choose from (200 mAh to 1800 mAh). But be aware that it only charges AAA, AA, C, and D batteries (although it handles both NiCad and NiMH). Also be aware that it's above your stated price point - looks like it's currently going for about $46.

Whatever size/type battery the Launch Box comes with, I would hunt down the highest capacity NiMH battery that you can find - and purchase several of them.

Yes i already have an abundance of batteries, and i bought a really shitty charger that charged 4 batteries but already broke. So i am going off the charger the mflb came w/, which only charges 2.

To bring this thread back towards the original theme of, "the best portable vape for the money" on the market now.

Thoughts on the Arizer Solo ?? or anyone know of this vape for cheap yet. $270 is the best I have heard.

I have an Iolite and love it for portability and ease.

Just my $0.02....

:peace: and :Namaste:

They look nice. But for $130(?), I don't know if they're the best portable for the money.

Think my VaporGenie listed for about $50 or $60. It doesn't have the "stealth" - after all, it's a big flourescent wooden pipe with a ball on top :) - as some of the other ones and I have to use a separate heat source (some kind of lighter) to make it work which means I cannot hide it in a covered drink cup and take vapor hits through the straw. But... It's one of the cheaper ones I've seen. Took me all of two "shots" to figure out how to properly use it and by the end of the first load had gotten it down pat - I suppose the initial learning period "wastage" (or lack of, in this case) ought to be figured in to any "for the money" equation. No moving parts, no electrical parts, no delicate parts. It was in my pocket when I fell off a ladder and it was fine (although it left a bruise on my leg, lol). It has been knocked off the counter a couple of times and it was fine. I'm told the company honors their warranty (although HtH someone could break one in the first place...?). I've even read that if you manage to ruin your screen and cannot find one locally, they'll send you some for free.

So... I feel that the VaporGenie is a very good portable vaporizer for the money. It might not be the BEST if money is no object. But that wasn't the question, lol.

The Arizer Solo is getting great reviews and is selling most places for $299 so that is still steep. E-bay still at that same price. I did find it for $220 with free shipping but I don't think I can disclose the name of a co that competes with other sponsored vendors here on this forum. It will come down real soon everywhere tho. Don't need another "ticket" on this forum as I already have one.

I have an Iolite and love it. To produce large hits just let it heat longer in between hits. Its a slower vape, but I can vape anywhere cuz no one knows what it is! I vape at restaurants frequently while waiting for my food.

Dont waste your money on anything but the Magic Flight Launch Box!! I got mine new from Amazon.com for $100 (including delivery) and it came with ALL the accessories - batteries and charger, hands free whip, optional mouthpiece, grinder. What I love about it is it is the ULTIMATE in portable! It's super tiny and easily fits into the palm of my hand (and I'm a girl with very small hands! haha!) which makes it incredibly discreet. I have hit it in front of 5-O, at work (shhh!), in small confined spaces, walking down the street - everywhere! It produces little to no odor. But the taste benefit exclusive to vaporizing is still maintained. This one especially because it's battery operated so you are neither tasting nor inhaling the fumes from a butane lighter. It feels and tastes better. Oh yeah - and it has a LIFETIME warranty! They will fix it or send you a new one no hassle. I havent personally had to do that with the actual unit but I did with the batteries because I didnt read the instructions and wasn't putting the protective rubber caps on the batteries and just throwing them in my purse. But besides my own dumb stoner move, I have never had any issue with it! Everybody else I have ever talked to that owns it says the same thing - they LOVE it! I dont go anywhere without it!

The "fumes" from a butane lighter are carbon dioxide and water vapor. Unless you forget to light it.

Now there is a possibility of a small amount of dust from the flint (if it has one) - which is probably not the best thing in the world to inhale. But not sucking until you've actually got the flame lit seems to ensure that only a very tiny amount, if any, will be inhaled.

I do like the stealth aspect of some of these battery-powered porta-vapes though.

I just ordered a new MFLB from Amazon for 70 bucks.

iolite is best for me go anywhere anytime ya only need butane no batterys no charger good in the woods or anywhere very reliable

Just got Vapir N02 for under 100 delivered, I am VERY pleased,

any tips on improving performance or maintenance tips would be greatly appreciated! Thank you:thanks:

I can spend anywhere up to $100, but i would rather not. I am thinking about getting a used iolite (I know it's risky, but they go for like under $50) and the magic flight launch box.

Arizer Solo......only way to go. Have used one for 2 years, dropped numerous times, with no damage to the unit.

FYI...I purchased a used no2 on ebay for 60$. I used it one time and the battery died. I have since found there is a problem with no2 battery. No2 web site gave me instructions to remove the battery and mess with the on off switch etc. didn't work so now I have to spend another 40$ on new battery. My advice as mentioned above do not purchase a used vape without at least doing some investigation...it would have saved me 60$. It's large and you need a big cup for concealment but still have to remove it to turn on and use so the cup really doesn't help in my opinion. My experience with no2 was not so good, even if I had purchased new - that is for portability.

Back
Top Bottom