Best Quality Grow Equipment

martymcfly

Ok, so I have an opportunity that has come up that would help my family out financially and get out of debt ... so, question is, I need a list of things that I need to grow the best bud possible ... could anyone make any suggestions?

Well Missmouse.... A couple of questions first: what is your budget, what is your acceptable level of work/maintenance required and how much space are you working with?

I use Lumatek Digital Ballasts for my Metal Halide and High Pressure sodium lights with cooltubes. I have 1x 400 watt Digital Dimmable Ballast and 4x 1000 watt Digital Dimmable Ballasts. Very soon I will be writing a grow journal featuring Lush Lighting LED Dominator 2x panel, I am very excited about this. Kushington Farms uses the Lush Lighting LED Dominator 2x and has excellent harvests.

@Kushington Farms

Here is a chart showing the output and rating of a Lumatek ballast

1000w_Ballast_Test_Info.jpg

I think a lot of people use a lot of different things with great success
the problem is finding whast fits your budget and what will work for you

I actually had a buddy offer to buy all the equipment I wanted, so I got another 1000 watt ballast, 10x10 grow room by jardin secret, 2 air cooled reflectors, a 470cfm fan, carbon flilter, tubing, everything. It cost 2800$.

I actually had a buddy offer to buy all the equipment I wanted, so I got another 1000 watt ballast, 10x10 grow room by jardin secret, 2 air cooled reflectors, a 470cfm fan, carbon flilter, tubing, everything. It cost 2800$.

Wow, your friend overpayed drastically.

But to grow in a 10x10 space I would say to get four 1000watt switchable digital ballasts with hoods and bulbs, about a 700 CFM fan or larger, a sulfur burner, a co2 burner, a portable a/c, fans, climate controllers.

As for what style to grow (DWC, Soil, FnD, Aero, ect) that is more personal preference, there is no better method or best, its really just what is best for you.

Back
Top Bottom