Big Buddha Cheese x Cheese: First Time Grower!

It depends on the mother some go home the same day we went home last night. Baby is good looks a lot less like a potato now. Mother still looks like a potato.

Spent the afternoon fitting laminate flooring for the living room... fun fun fun...

6 more of my deliveries arrived today so I've got some work to do this evening. I've noticed heavy fan rattling and humming from the flat next door to me.. comes on at 21:00 goes off at 9:00.. not sure what to make about that haha.. but it will prove helpful to hide my noise. This are going smoothy. Anxious to know how the flowering cheese turns out.

Will catch up with you later I'm at the doctors lol

Sent from my SM-J320FN using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Glad they are home safe and well....whatever you do don't tell her she looks like a potato! Lol

Enjoy the docs and let me know later what arrived from postman pat.

Sup Verbal and anybody who has gotten lost! Update time!

Girls are happy to have ventilation again! I got these today which really helps checking on the plants.
420-magazine-mobile1400760180.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1181194010.jpg

As big girl has her own separate feeding cycle she was thirsty today and bone light in weight. Gave her a 5L drenching whilst packing down the sides of the medium to stop it purely draining down the sides of the pot.

I also use this. It came with an airbed ages ago I can't keep nozzle submerged whilst blasting the lever. Do this for a couple of minutes to fully saturate the water with Oxygen. I did the same thing when I had to flush them after transplantation and they went 2 weeks without a feed. In that time they didn't show any signs of over watering so I can only assume the heavily oxygenated water helped. I do this with all of the feeds now at least until I get the air stones for my 120L Water Butt.
420-magazine-mobile296990626.jpg

I also added 2ML Plant Magic Bloom and 1ml Cal-Mag Mag to the 5L I've given up on the stretch for Big girl so no more grow for her. Inclined to think this is a fail grow but I see no reason i cant get a couple of ounces minimum of real nice smoke if I persevere.

All the learning for the big grow is appreciate so onwards and upwards !

Sent from my SM-J320FN using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Buddy your goal should be a minumum of 4oz. With all they have been thru they will still produce. Ive never seen crystal on buds like I have on bb cheese. Persevere and you will be rewarded.

Sup guys update time!

So my Cheese has gone off. With as Verbal says and if you've been following along you will know. These girls have been through a rough life and deserve a peaceful death... but instead I'm going to prolong theIR existence and see what we can do with them. Today I decided to defoliate and expose all the bud sites. As you can see Big Girl is well ahead of the team and isn't far from forming visible buds

Also on today's news I put a 600 watt HPS along side my Unmentionable LEDs as temps have been really low lately and I should be aiming to grow at more than 18°C during the day. As the heater is demanding 2kw it make sense to have a 600w running instead.. at least during the day. ILL have no problem growing here during the summer haha

420-magazine-mobile1647481751.jpg

Top 2 are germination cubby. The third down is the 1x1x2 and the bottom one is grow room temp.

420-magazine-mobile118175830.jpg

Second biggest in the pack. Thought I'd let her feel special and go first.

420-magazine-mobile1540743416.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1596248119.jpg

So far so good
Up next is big girl
420-magazine-mobile1486105791.jpg

420-magazine-mobile871188807.jpg

Then after the haircut ...
420-magazine-mobile1135479326.jpg

Did the other two inside the tent as I'm running low on time.
420-magazine-mobile1148830937.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1662833387.jpg

Big girl again looking good naked
420-magazine-mobile1462989896.jpg

Tink eating strawberry breakfast bar off my balls
420-magazine-mobile886540606.jpg

The fallen warriors
420-magazine-mobile2138393114.jpg

Jari

Buddy what the story....no updates on anything since you decimated your cheese.

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom