Bigbud 78 Does The Do-Lato By Inhouse Genetics 2x1000W DE XXXL Stealth Hoods

:)
I've only got one room at the min an don't plan on using tents but that's the plan for the future mate
Hopefully I'll find a lovely pheno or two from the dolatos an dankalatos an they'll be my mother's for a few years ....thanks for popping in anyway my friend your the 1st to reply so thanks:)
No problem. I am always learning new trics of the trade. I don't use a Mother plant for my clones. I just take them off the plant I am moving over.

Think I've figure it out
So I've got some pics for you fine folk
The strain was bluedream grown in a 2.4x1.2 m tent 3x600watt hps pure coco 20 litre pots
If I'm honest the smell and taste was weak it grew beautifully it was just lacking in the taste and smell department

Think I've figure it out
So I've got some pics for you fine folk
The strain was bluedream grown in a 2.4x1.2 m tent 3x600watt hps pure coco 20 litre pots
If I'm honest the smell and taste was weak it grew beautifully it was just lacking in the taste and smell department

The plants looked great! One thing you might want to add is a sweetener to your solution. That will help with the smell and taste. I use General Hydroponics FloraNectar. In Veg I use 5 ml per gallon, and in Flower I use 10 ml per gallon. I grow in Hydro so I don't know at what levels to use in soil.

Cheers lads yeah it was a great result weight wise, I think my pal who I got the cuts off didn't have much of a clue when he chose the pheno of the bluedream because I know people who've grew the same cut in organic soils an said the same it was pretty tasteless .
Compared to the last strain I grew from seed which was an absolute knockout taste and smell were top notch holy grail kush I never kept a cut though silly really
I'll post a few pics from the journal.

Very nice. How do you like your tent? I had 2 tents when I was building a new grow room and had nothing but bad luck. The tents either ripped on me or the zipper was separating from the wall flap. I lost most of my garden due to pests and such

Very nice. How do you like your tent? I had 2 tents when I was building a new grow room and had nothing but bad luck. The tents either ripped on me or the zipper was separating from the wall flap. I lost most of my garden due to pests and such
Hey cmeflyin believe it or not that was only a cheap arse tent think I payed about £150 for it and never had a problem with it if I'm honest. This run I'm gonna ditch it because I'll be using 4 lights not 2 an 20 plants instead of 9 .I've always had good results out of that tent
I'm undecided really though I may just go for a 3m x 2m tent I find it easier to control the environment in tents ....decisions decisions decisions

Much love bb

I'll pot up next week and get the girls under the 1000w de mh
So this grow will be 10 dolatos 2 fruit sherbert 7 Dankalato an 1 animal cookies not a bad little line up can't wait to see some rapid growth won't be long now :cool:

Just ordered my nutritional line up from eBay should be with me Tuesday now we can get this show on the road

Plant magic coco grow
Roots excelurator h&g
7.5 litre root pouches
Biobizz coco mix

So I'll veg in the 7.5 litre pouches for 3.5 weeks till nicely rooted then pot up too the final 20 litre pouches for roughly 3 to 4 weeks by then we should have nice multi top bushes ready to flip

Back
Top Bottom