Bigbud 78 Does The Do-Lato By Inhouse Genetics 2x1000W DE XXXL Stealth Hoods

Hello buddy, do you mind if ask what type of training you do to get as many branches? thank you.
Me or him ? Sorry you didn’t quote me but double checking lol

Hello buddy, do you mind if ask what type of training you do to get as many branches? thank you.
Welcome hth. From seed I train a bit different from clones.
From seed I like to top at the 5th or 6th node the lowers then grow fast probably the 4th node gets tied down first until you end up with a nice star shape I continue to tie the leaders 10 days into stretch with the odd supercrop thrown in to keep things level I'm a big fan of a flat canopy

To train clones I don't usually top much I like to train the main stem around the pot tying an supercropping as it grows all the secondaries get tied aswell making a nice upside down chandelier type shape. sort of a scrog without the net ..

Regards bb

Very cool 78....never seen that!
I would be happy about it....can't lose with that one! cheers:cheer:
It's cool Duggan isn't it . She might turn out to be a monster fingers crossed ay bud

Yup....i think i would wait a couple nodes...then really top her....she's special....for sure!Enjoy your day 78!
Yeah for sure dugg thanks for calling by my friend stay safe and have a lovely day pal

Regardsbigbud

Ya mon...:ganjamon:...sippin on some white wine right now,..just puffed a lil Green Crack ,..from a few grows ago....:passitleft:Enjoy the night ...:rollit:

sent from my DeLorean...in the future!

:reading420magazine:
Sounds like my kinda night dugg hope you enjoyed pal :drool::drool::ganjamon::passitleft:

Little update for you fine 420 folks
Day 18 veg
PH 6
Ec 0.5
Temps 24

Girls are coming on nicely apart from a couple with a slight bit of leaf curl nothing major though.
I've just ordered my other ebb and flood tray and another 1000w mh de bulb so I'll be able to spread the lady's out a bit more in a couple of days. Let me know what you think any criticism good or bad welcome.

Much love bb78

Back
Top Bottom