Bigbud 78 Does The Do-Lato By Inhouse Genetics 2x1000W DE XXXL Stealth Hoods

Sorry 78 ...got NO love for your Hydro stuff....another flood tray...bahhh!
No worries dugg each to there own an all that I'm a big fan of trying new things so I'll find my preferred grow method eventually. :Namaste:

Looking great. Are you running them all?

Hi cares. To answer you're question yes I'm running 10 do-lato 7 Dankalato 1 animal cookies and 1 fruit bert
Im just waiting on my new system to come then I'll spread this grow out a bit eventually I'll have 4 lights over the 19 plants and if I'm honest it's 3 to many 4 per light is usually my preferred number:thumb:

Regards bb78

Hey bud, your plants look great and the pictures from the other grow are incredible! Did I misunderstand or did you have a Skywalker OG clone? As soon as I get room I plan on dropping some of those seeds.

Hey bud, your plants look great and the pictures from the other grow are incredible! Did I misunderstand or did you have a Skywalker OG clone? As soon as I get room I plan on dropping some of those seeds.
Thanks jax an welcome to the journal.
Yes I've got a skywalker og clone I'm keeping her as a mother she's quite special here's a couple of pics of her

Regards bigbud

Quick update DAY 23 VEG stats all the same as last time apart from a bit of a humidity problem it's been as low as 18% it's now sitting at 28 to 30% since putting a wet towel in front of the fan. It's affected my girls though majority of them have tacoed leaves and some are waxy leather dry feel to them. I've just ordered a humidifier to see if I can get it up in the 40s 50s apart from that there doing OK started LST a couple of days ago and topped some of the biggest plants here's some pics oh and my self manifolded animal cookies is growing nice and even

Any feedback would be gladly welcomed

Regards bb78

Just been banned from thc talk accidently posted a pic with 13 plants. Been on there for 4 years helped many noobs an always been upstanding an friendly oh well heyho life goes on an I'll have more time now for this journal and to get to know you guys on this great site a lot better
Peace and love bb78

Glad you're here Bigbud. I have some Og Kush about the same age as your Dolato. I don't post much but will be watching.
Yes yes jax thank bro.
You in the states I'm in uk still ducking and diving this country is backwards I'm coming the states in July to see what it's all about you guys are 10 years ahead of us this country is finished anyway speak soon brother

Regards bigbud

Roots starting to pop nicely now.
I've sorted the humidity a bit got it up to 40% I'd like it at 55 65 but it'll do
All the ladies av been topped an there starting to bush up a bit.
Few more weeks of lst then I'll pot on to finals pots give another 2 weeks to root out then flip time roughly end of April :thumb:
:drool:

Roots starting to pop nicely now.
I've sorted the humidity a bit got it up to 40% I'd like it at 55 65 but it'll do
All the ladies av been topped an there starting to bush up a bit.
Few more weeks of lst then I'll pot on to finals pots give another 2 weeks to root out then flip time roughly end of April :thumb:
:drool:

How long since seed? What light schedule? Look great

:thumb::thumb:
How long since seed? What light schedule? Look great
Hey flash welcome.
There day 26 from seed .
Light schedule 20 on 4 off
Light double ended 1000w 400v adjusta watt xxxl reflector bulb for now is mh about 32 inches away dimmed to 600w
I'm adding another light the same one tomorrow when my new ef100 system comes. I'll spread them out a little bit better then. I've been hand feeding them until now . I'll start using the ebb and flood now they've all got decent roots to bottom. Should see some rapid growth with the multi feeds I'll start with 2 floods an increase to 3 in a couple of weeks. Come mid flower they get 6 feeds a day. Got high hopes for these Dolato:thumb:

Regards bb78

:thumb::thumb:
Hey flash welcome.
There day 26 from seed .
Light schedule 20 on 4 off
Light double ended 1000w 400v adjusta watt xxxl reflector bulb for now is mh about 32 inches away dimmed to 600w
I'm adding another light the same one tomorrow when my new ef100 system comes. I'll spread them out a little bit better then. I've been hand feeding them until now . I'll start using the ebb and flood now they've all got decent roots to bottom. Should see some rapid growth with the multi feeds I'll start with 2 floods an increase to 3 in a couple of weeks. Come mid flower they get 6 feeds a day. Got high hopes for these Dolato:thumb:

Regards bb78

Look great! Try not to be too strong on the feeding as they are well developed but still small plants :). I ve realized they can grow quiet easily and good during veg without needing much feeding when they are young. Anyway I m looking forward to the next coming weeks :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom