Bigbud 78 Does The Do-Lato By Inhouse Genetics 2x1000W DE XXXL Stealth Hoods

For sure Joe less is more with coco an hydro in general. Most growers who think that the more nutes you feed will give bigger buds and even faster veg end up with burnt tips and leaves and the plants are not cycled at the finish. Hence still bright green and full of nutes instead of that lovely autumn fade that we shoot for. I still to this day think that canna a and b is way to strong in nitrogen for flower ive always struggled to get the fade finish when using it and there's way better out there for cheaper. I also think there taking the piss telling folk to feed at way over 1000ppm so early on there feeding chart obviously just a ploy to get people to overfeed an buy more nutes. Lessons learned I never go above 1.2 to1.4 ec at deep flower anymore is just not needed unless you got a 5 month veg absolute monster tree. Anyway rant over

Bb78 :thumb:
Hate to say it but I’m starting to sniff around doc high brix kits man seriously sounds like a stress free growing method in as far and none checking ph no ppm checking just follow chart provided I assume when purchased? Plus unlike advanced nutrients few boys brought up where are they as my family I’ve been strong for them 2 years and still think they have a good nute line up but learning there actually might be and is better out there something with more control and allowing liek you said the right amount of nutrients in at the plants certain stages it undergoes . Of that makes sense I’m agreeing in a kingjoe83 way of speaking lol my bad :Namaste:

Hate to say it but I’m starting to sniff around doc high brix kits man seriously sounds like a stress free growing method in as far and none checking ph no ppm checking just follow chart provided I assume when purchased? Plus unlike advanced nutrients few boys brought up where are they as my family I’ve been strong for them 2 years and still think they have a good nute line up but learning there actually might be and is better out there something with more control and allowing liek you said the right amount of nutrients in at the plants certain stages it undergoes . Of that makes sense I’m agreeing in a kingjoe83 way of speaking lol my bad :Namaste:
I hear you joe for sure every nutrient product chart is bullshizzle telling you to fry you're girls. Next run me an you on the doc buds brix I'll try it definitely I'm just sceptical about the speed issue can't see it being as fast growing as coco then I look at Duggans bcp an sp girls and think why does speed matter it's about quality and taste and purity of end product. I think I'm sold hi brix it is next run with my liverpool twist haha

Yes, King...finally..78, you too sir! This is music to my ears. OK, here's the thing...no more PHing,..no more nute charts..no more worrying if you've got everything in there,..no more guess work , very cost effective with the ability to re amend and reuse soil (after additional cooking). Unlimited experienced help along the way from real people who want you to succeed the very first time. Doc gets a kick out of new users of his 'kit' when they knock it out of the park with their very first grow.
And remember this ...you WILL be "assimilated", you will soon become a weed snob of the highest order,..a misfit, ner de well!.... If yous have any questions about things , please pm me.
Cheers eh....:high-five:

A few pics of my last crop out of Doc's gear! Black Cherry Punch and Star Pupil...High Brix produce....:love:

I hear you joe for sure every nutrient product chart is bullshizzle telling you to fry you're girls. Next run me an you on the doc buds brix I'll try it definitely I'm just sceptical about the speed issue can't see it being as fast growing as coco then I look at Duggans bcp an sp girls and think why does speed matter it's about quality and taste and purity of end product. I think I'm sold hi brix it is next run with my liverpool twist haha
I can wait as well even though impatient running an auto in high brix prob be same as finishing time around regular photoperiod plant in day coco maybe ?

Yes, King...finally..78, you too sir! This is music to my ears. OK, here's the thing...no more PHing,..no more nute charts..no more worrying if you've got everything in there,..no more guess work , very cost effective with the ability to re amend and reuse soil (after additional cooking). Unlimited experienced help along the way from real people who want you to succeed the very first time. Doc gets a kick out of new users of his 'kit' when they knock it out of the park with their very first grow.
And remember this ...you WILL be "assimilated", you will soon become a weed snob of the highest order,..a misfit, ner de well!.... If yous have any questions about things , please pm me.

A few pics of my last crop out of Doc's gear! Black Cherry Punch and Star Pupil...High Brix produce....:love:
Thanks buddy good to see your still kicking man .

Yeah im pretty convinced to see what I can else where

Oh yeah there it is right there I'm on board can't wait it's a perfect match for me I'll have you up the wall dugg for info and tips. I'm a bit ocd when it comes to this beautiful hobby I love anyways the proof is in the pudding with them beautiful girls right there. Oh dugg I'm excited now an I've got them lovely genetics on route I've also ordered in house genetics zurple punch bx. It was borderline extortionate price but Ive got a good feel for a good thing and they fit the bill. Also a pack of there platinum gelato they were in the sale. Anyway I'm feeling more at home here now due to all you fine 420 folk giving me the time of day much appreciated

Regards bigbud

Oh yeah there it is right there I'm on board can't wait it's a perfect match for me I'll have you up the wall dugg for info and tips. I'm a bit ocd when it comes to this beautiful hobby I love anyways the proof is in the pudding with them beautiful girls right there. Oh dugg I'm excited now an I've got them lovely genetics on route I've also ordered in house genetics zurple punch bx. It was borderline extortionate price but Ive got a good feel for a good thing and they fit the bill. Also a pack of there platinum gelato they were in the sale. Anyway I'm feeling more at home here now due to all you fine 420 folk giving me the time of day much appreciated

Regards bigbud
Right on 78!..Yes, this group around these parts are very real and will offer help, advise along the way and the best part is NO EGO'S allowed. This is /has been a very effective unwritten policy ,..it works very well, everyone is willing to help and no question goes unanswered and know one knows everything, we are all still learning . Anyhow , very cool to hear about going to Doc's gear. Cheers eh!:high-five:

Regards bigbud
Yes come to to the ...? What side ?

Yes, still kicking...lots goin on. hockey has slowed down for me and my son, so i've got more time . Just gotta get motivated now. Cheers King,..good to see you.:passitleft:
Man I played a lot of ice hockey here in port this year . Man I am already in withdraw of my free gym membership . Outdoor rink few years old now with cover over rink protected and two benches and two heated indoor probably 14x14 rooms plus bathrooms free ice . Feels good being out there the talent on the ice is insane and at young age . Man I suck but I def have saw and been told I’ve improved my wrist shot, it’s gotten better but I need to build a better core .

Healthy lifestyles are Important . Duggan one more question man kinda personal but why did you start growing cannabis bud ?

You got a summer journal ?

I’m taking a summer off to ph down bills then winter time it’s game on bro .

So I have lots of time to devote to reading up more on some of the brix families journals would love to try to stick one from start to Finish out .

Catch ya around bud

Be blessed bro ✊

Man I played a lot of ice hockey here in port this year . Man I am already in withdraw of my free gym membership . Outdoor rink few years old now with cover over rink protected and two benches and two heated indoor probably 14x14 rooms plus bathrooms free ice . Feels good being out there the talent on the ice is insane and at young age . Man I suck but I def have saw and been told I’ve improved my wrist shot, it’s gotten better but I need to build a better core .

Healthy lifestyles are Important . Duggan one more question man kinda personal but why did you start growing cannabis bud ?

You got a summer journal ?

I’m taking a summer off to ph down bills then winter time it’s game on bro .

So I have lots of time to devote to reading up more on some of the brix families journals would love to try to stick one from start to Finish out .

Catch ya around bud

Be blessed bro ✊
King , ya mon, no worries. I started back in 1987 just cuz i didn't have the money to buy any. Over the yrs. i tried a bunch of different systems and methods but never had any repeatable success. It was mostly guess work. I grow now for many reasons but TBH i have to , the thought of smoking an unknown source of weed is frightening to me. I really have become quite spoiled over these last 6 yrs. or so. Once i started hanging around , or lurking as they say, i met up with Doc, just as he was starting out with his kit. However i first tried his 6/5/3 method with some success , but he said to try his 'kit' ...i did and since have seen the numbers grow and grow, and we keep learning more about all these cool strains out now.
better fly, enjoy the night King!

King , ya mon, no worries. I started back in 1987 just cuz i didn't have the money to buy any. Over the yrs. i tried a bunch of different systems and methods but never had any repeatable success. It was mostly guess work. I grow now for many reasons but TBH i have to , the thought of smoking an unknown source of weed is frightening to me. I really have become quite spoiled over these last 6 yrs. or so. Once i started hanging around , or lurking as they say, i met up with Doc, just as he was starting out with his kit. However i first tried his 6/5/3 method with some success , but he said to try his 'kit' ...i did and since have seen the numbers grow and grow, and we keep learning more about all these cool strains out now.
better fly, enjoy the night King!
Just a quick one dugg does the brix kit get sent to UK and will I be the 1st scouser to be in the gang hahaha love yas

Just a quick one dugg does the brix kit get sent to UK and will I be the 1st scouser to be in the gang hahaha love yas
Since on hot spot of where to purchase say in Ontario Canada recommendation and will need to know a trusted soil to use started scratch here boyz and girls

Since on hot spot of where to purchase say in Ontario Canada recommendation and will need to know a trusted soil to use started scratch here boyz and girls

Quick update folks
Day 41 veg
Ec 0.7
PH 5.8
Temps between 24 an 26 c
Girls are growing like wild fire couldnt be happier with them very healthy from root to tip to colour.
There taking well to the training there getting a nice shape to them now all the lowers are coming up nice and good fat stems too.
Also they seem to like the supercropping they heal quick and knuckle up nicely. Some pics

Any feedback would be gladly welcomed good or bad

Many thanks bb

Just make sure you clean up your babies week or so before flip pruning is what I’m referring to. See all those lower shoots and pointless bud we might need to clean that up . Bit looking great for colour

Just make sure you clean up your babies week or so before flip pruning is what I’m referring to. See all those lower shoots and pointless bud we might need to clean that up . Bit looking great for colour
Thanks KJ. Yeah I usually give a light defol just before flip then after the stretch has finished anything that doesn't reach the canopy or is a bit thin an whispy gets chopped also any large fan leaves blocking budsites get removed. It's just a case of maintenance then till the flush .
I like to remove all the fan leaves at the finish as I dry trim an swear you end up with a better product. You get a slower dry an none of that hay smell from trimming wet leaf you know what i mean that wet grass smell.

Oh 78...there's that very bad word again.Me dont like that word......reminds me of Nam!
Can u please say 'prune' instead....:high-five:
Prune it is dugg no problemo :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom