Bigbud 78 Does The Do-Lato By Inhouse Genetics 2x1000W DE XXXL Stealth Hoods

Unbelievable I've been sent the wrong system for the 3rd time these online hydroponics stores are taking the absolute Piss. Let's see if they send the freebees they promised for the inconvenience. These plants are in desperate need of spreading out and potting on as there growing really fast I'm having to adjust the lst ties daily not complaining like it's all good on that front
Here's a bunch of pics tell me what you think thanks

:passitleft::passitleft:much love bigbud 78

Nice work call me sad but im genuinely exited see how the the dankalato turns out. Going too bite the bullet and get some beans from dank genetics I think.
Thanks coralman. I too am excited to see how these genetics turn out at the moment the inhouse are looking slightly better than the dank genetics but to be fair there a week ahead. I'll keep you posted though pal for sure :thumb:

The gardens looking lean,mean an extremely GREEN. things are moving fast my new system has arrived so I'll be setting it up later an spreading the girls out a bit. Here's a few snaps

Hope you like thanks for looking folks

Many thanks bb

Finally ebb and flood tray arrived so I've added another 1000watt double ended light. Spreaded the girls out a bit I've got the ballasts turned down to 600watt that's all that's needed for now until my 6 gal root pouches arrive. I also need 2 more lights before I flip the girls also some black and white for the walls as I've said this grow is a work in progress I'm on a tight budget so can't buy everything I need in one go wish I could. Anyway my flip date is probably put back a week maybe the 1st week in may need to get them potted up and get some roots down before 12/12

Currently day 41 true veg not counting the 1st week from germination
Ppm 350
PH 5.6 to 6.0
Temps 25 to 27 c
Feeds consist of roots excelurator
Plant magic coco grow a an b
Growth technology bio silicone

:passitleft::thanks::thumb::thumb:

Hey looking great and yes no gun in this hand boyz on blunts for all:rofl::ganjamon:

So of you got room and you have t flipped and have time depending how long you got can we not make her go wider out ? By doing something like this ? Super cropping right spots ? Now if you can drop it lower then the lower shoots that are trying to keep up in height it will force the lower shoots now to come up as the super cropped branches now will bounce back and eventually bringing them all to even height? And making filling up more in width too? Again I might be off but never no of we don’t share are thoughts .?

Pic sorry best I can do as hands are shakey

Oh have you heard of tip spreading have I asked you before ? By light Addict ?

Nice set up 78...lovin those hoods. Lots of space...i wish!:passitleft:
Cheers dugg :thumb:yes the hoods are huge really happy with them great light spread from them. Thanks for dropping in matey

Hey looking great and yes no gun in this hand boyz on blunts for all:rofl::ganjamon:

So of you got room and you have t flipped and have time depending how long you got can we not make her go wider out ? By doing something like this ? Super cropping right spots ? Now if you can drop it lower then the lower shoots that are trying to keep up in height it will force the lower shoots now to come up as the super cropped branches now will bounce back and eventually bringing them all to even height? And making filling up more in width too? Again I might be off but never no of we don’t share are thoughts .?

Pic sorry best I can do as hands are shakey

Oh have you heard of tip spreading have I asked you before ? By light Addict ?
Great advise joe as regards to the lst an supercropping I'm a big fan of them methods I've got big knuckles all over the girls from supercropping an im all over the lst :thumb: thanks for the helpful tips though KJ mucho apreciated

Hey Joe,...78, and friends. Great stuff explaining the SCing Joe. We should also mention that it's best done while plants are young. Sometimes i see growers break over a well established branch , way down trying to control height....this , to me is NOT Supercropping , as i learned it over 25 yrs. ago. That is considered a 'mistake' by the grower . As we all know , LSTing is best done in the early stages of veg to manipulate further growth down the road. I find that SCing combined with some gentle tieing down and/or 'spreading , is all that's needed.
Very cool pics of showing how tying down works great too Joe. Anyhow, enjoy the day Joe, 78 and friends.:circle-of-love:

Few pics from a severe lst and supercropping sesh I swear these girls love it they bounce back bigger and stronger don't skip a beat :thumb:

Stems are getting huge and chunky there thirsty biatches going through some feed. I'll be potting up on the weekend into the final 25litre pouches then flipping in two week

Big hello to all you 420ers I'd like to share this grow with you fine folk if yas don't mind
I'm new on this site but not new to growing I've been journaling on thc talk for a few years an fancied a change of grow mostly in coco use EC and PH religiously but number 1 thing for me is environment anyway enough of me going on I'll give you some stats for the grow

Lights = 2x 1000w de 400v adjusta watt ballast an xxxl hoods might add more later

Room is 2.8 x 4.3

Extraction 8 inch sileo rvk 1080 cfm

2 x ebb an flood trays
20litre airpots
Medium will be gold standard 60/40

Strain is DO-LATO by in house genetics 10 femmed there in paper towels now there Lineage is GELATO 43 x do-si-dos

Also 2 freebee seeds that came there fruit bert by dank genetics Lineage SUNSETSHERBET X FRUIT LOOPS

All welcome for the ride any an all criticism welcome good or bad an any advice warmly welcomed

Regards bigbud
Sounds taaaaasty. I bet when shes flowering youre just gonna wanna put ya face in a cola and start getting freaky wid it.

Back
Top Bottom