Bigbud 78 Does The Do-Lato By Inhouse Genetics 2x1000W DE XXXL Stealth Hoods

Looking good man mix eline up busy you will be sorry you setting drip or flood and drain up? Did I miss that ?

Nice start I’ve heard of that strain before I swear it .

Looking good man mix eline up busy you will be sorry you setting drip or flood and drain up? Did I miss that ?

Nice start I’ve heard of that strain before I swear it .

I'm doing 10 in flood and drain trays 2x ef100 and 10 hand fed coco drain to waste gonna have My work cut out but it's all good thanks for popping in mate appreciated

Regards bigbud

I'm doing 10 in flood and drain trays 2x ef100 and 10 hand fed coco drain to waste gonna have My work cut out but it's all good thanks for popping in mate appreciated

Regards bigbud
hey you need help in ontario let me know i have hand fed 5 of them man and wow its work buddy i feed til i see some run off dripping then i stop usually

have you heard of yip spreading for tighter node spacing and better node stacking by light addict by any chance damn see my headband when i defoil and take a picture what it is capable of man

have you heard of yip spreading for tighter node spacing and better node stacking by light addict by any chance damn see my headband when i defoil and take a picture what it is capable of man
Hey Joe is that yip when you spread the leaves on the top new node to get more light penetration I'll check it out now is it in your journal

Hey Joe is that yip when you spread the leaves on the top new node to get more light penetration I'll check it out now is it in your journal
Look up light Addict man some solid info on his opening threads but yeah sorry it’s tip spreading . More or less yes

Welcome to the show marzbadrock ..I've heard good things about there genetics so thought why not. Can't wait to see how they flower might get lucky with some purple phenos in there we'll soon see.

Few pics from tonight girls look happy. Starting to find there feet now. There are a nice shade of green. Be potting up in a week to 7.5 litre root pouches ..there only under a 250 watt cfl for now but they seem happy it's day 10 they'll be under a 1000w 400v double ended xxxl stealth hood it's nice and big the light doesn't give that much more heat out than a 600 it can be dimmed to 400 600 boost to 1150 :thumb:

Thanks for having me. Plants are looking good! Not any info out there on the seeds I ordered but they sound killer! I'm mainly looking for new genetics to bring into my breeding program. I got all Reg. Seeds....
Mother of all cherries
Gorilla juice
Purple sherb
Apricot jam
Wild cherry cookies
Really nice line up that Marz what's the purple sherbs lineage be lovely that one.

The Lineage for these Do-lato I'm growing is GELATO#41 x do-si-dos I've seen a couple journals on them an what I've seen has looked really nice lots of purple phenos an decent yields :cool:

DAY12 Veg ph 5.9 ec 0 5
One of my fruit berts took the knock so down to 19.
I think the animal cookies single looks like it doesn't like the nutes or maybe mutant

The rest are looking happy bar about 5 slow starters.
Potting up tomorrow and they'll be put under the 1000w set at 400w for a day or two to get them used to the mh.
Any questions please feel free to ask

They are coming along nicely. How long are you going to Veg them?

Day 15 veg
PH 5.9
Ec 0.4
Just started adding roots excelurator I've heard great things about it.
Girls potted up yesterday to 7.5 litre root pouches. Also there now under my 1000w double ended 400v stealth xxxl reflector. Dimmed down to 600w. We should see some serious growth now. I'm waiting on my 2m x 3m tent to arrive no rush though while we're getting some decent girth and shape on these veggers. Pics to come.
Any questions please feel free.

Back
Top Bottom