Bigbudzzz420's Ethos Genetics Citral Glue LED Grow

Had to post this pic, I've chopped 13 plants so far. MONSTER yield, super sticky and very smelly, i still have 6 more to go- those remaining are the more skunky leaning pheno's, so I thought I'd give them a few more days even though I'm seeing a bit of amber on some trichomes.

I have never, in 28+ years of growing, had to clean my scissors like I have on this strain. I've read this is behind the name Gorilla Glue. The hash gives off a sativa leaning buzz, all in the head so far. But this was with a skunky bud, not a G.G. leaning pheno. We'll see........

image19821.jpeg

Wow that is some inspiration right there! .

My final review, other than a pic or two in a day or so.........

Citral Glue by Ethos Collective:

33 years of growing and I'm here to tell you this IS the most resinous strain I've ever grown. Has to be in the 28%+ THC range, just absolutely rolled in sugar. It feels like a 70-30 sativa hybrid- high mostly in the head, but relaxing and calming at the same time. Very long lasting, I took a bong hit at 11:45AM this morning and was still high 5+ hours later. Very strong stuff, maybe 9.5/10 potency wise. There is a range of pheno's, yield appears to be way above average and puts off a variety of sweet, spicy and skunky smells........it likes a lot of light, I fertilized only around a 60%-75% normal level and 50% less cal/mag. I pinched once 5 days before flowering, and it helped control height and increased yields some. Flowering went 65-69 days depending on pheno. Blows the Gorilla Glue I did last time out of the water (quality wise, not weight wise), some of the best I've done. People will freak when they see this! Ethos has a customer for life now.............

19 plants total, easily 3-3.5 lbs when dried. I had 24 plants of G.G.#4 last crop and did over 4 lbs.......if the strain is right, I can get 2+ lbs. per light. Pic’s up tomorrow.....

Gorgeous plants mang

Oh man id do grape but that's just cause grape is my jam .

I would do that and cosmic queen if they were similar enough in growth, but I like 1 strain grows myself .

Tho there's nothing training can't make up for!

So far I have Citral glue on the fifth week of flower in one tent , I'm germinating Tridents x8 for the second tent and the third has 6 creme de la chem and 1 skystomper that survived out of a pack of shitty seeds I bought from my hydro shop .the skystomper is about 40 something days in .

I kinda want to stick with one strain in each tent rather than mixing . But we will see what you guys want to do and make a final decision with a week or so .

Nice mate, sweet looking colas forming!

4/5 have really tight node spacing going on but then there's that weird one in back all stretched out and floppy ....kinda weird lol
Lol f%$# it, someone has to be the wierdo in the bunch .

Back
Top Bottom