Biggest Little Grow Box: Introduction

BLGrower

Hey what up guys just wanted to share my grow box I just recently finished. With legalization just around the corner I'm getting everything I can ready to go. My box was designed with a couple things in mind. I wanted it to be discrete (not hidden), small and compact, simple, and easy to maintain. I checked out grow box options and they were way to pricey so I built my own.

36"w x 18"d x 72"t Metal storage cabinet w/ lock and key
light proofed and lined with Mylar
4" exhaust fan with adjustable speed
attached to charcoal filter
300W LED on yoyo's
6" desk fan for air circulation (have more when needed)
Warm air humidifier (prob ditching for small heater) dry climate and extreme cold temps right now
3-4 8" smart pots for scrog or just LST to fill 18" x 36" canopy

1661476013793.png

Hoping to pull 3-4 ounces every 8-12 weeks in combination with veg and clone box.

Let me know what you guys think appreciate any feed back and/or suggestions. Thanks!

Thanks habitual!

Yes I'm now leaning towards maybe 1-2 plants to fill this bad boy. I can do up to 8 weeks veg but can also do less.

Also ready looks like I might need bigger pots. 20-25 week life cycle, I don't think 2 gallon is going to cut it.

Haven't decided on strain. Been looking but there is really just so many options I can't choose. Def favor a sativa.

Have a buddy with medical and might grab some clones from him. Strawberry sherbert is what he has vegging now.

Back
Top Bottom