Biobizz all mix

Tbe

Hey 420, anyone tell me if this is a deficiency or maybe i Spilled something on it? thx

IMG-20210215-WA0001.jpg

Hey 420, anyone tell me if this is a deficiency or maybe i Spilled something on it? thx

IMG-20210215-WA0001.jpg
Ive seen marks like that appear when the leaves are resting on the pot rim.
Can you tell us a little more about her? Maybe we can diagnose her issue.

Yo bill, Bagseed About 27 days old, 10ltr pots, bio bizz all mix

1ml of bio grow and bio bloom for each in 2ltr of water every 7 days at moment, ph @6.2/3

200w of different led lights i had left over from job, 4000k and 5000k

Looks like a beautiful girl. I don't see any other damage on her. Leaf color looks good that makes me think she is eating properly. I'm not that familiar with biobizz soil so this question might be irrelevant but are you giving her any cal-mag?

As you say, leaf probably laying on wet side Of fabric pot
I hope that's all it is. I'd hate for something to go wrong and I steered you in wrong direction.
Keep a close eye on her see if anything appears anywhere else. :thumb: :Namaste:

Heres a dilemma,

As you know i had bagseeds and has left me where i Am today and loving this new hobby during lockdown

I am willing to go again but maybe with seeds from good source and outcome known, id say autoflower next time.

My Plants are 28 days old and i dont know if males or females. when is the earliest i could change to flower as this is my first time and dont want to grow something that might be useless apart from the expierience.

IMG-20210216-WA0001.jpg

Back
Top Bottom