Need help to find new nutrients

Beginner86

Hello everyone, maybe there is already a blog about it, but I don't know exactly, and although I wanted to ask if anyone has experience with good fertilizer in powder or granular form. I wanted to get away from the liquid fertilizer, I have always used biobizz or advanced nutierients and would like to switch✌🏾 it should also be available in Germany.. thank

Hello everyone, maybe there is already a blog about it, but I don't know exactly, and although I wanted to ask if anyone has experience with good fertilizer in powder or granular form. I wanted to get away from the liquid fertilizer, I have always used biobizz or advanced nutierients and would like to switch✌🏾 it should also be available in Germany.. thank
I’m not sure if it’s available but a lot of members use @GeoFloraNutrients. CL🍀

If GeoFlora don't ship to Germany you could try Living Soil Fertiliser. They're UK based and should ship to you. Good products too.
They do indeed ship to EU if GeoFlora don't, I just checked the website. I've not seen these before so thanks VetSmoke.
I'm not using organics yet but one of my main issues with it was sourcing, this makes that super simple :thanks:

They do indeed ship to EU if GeoFlora don't, I just checked the website. I've not seen these before so thanks VetSmoke.
I'm not using organics yet but one of my main issues with it was sourcing, this makes that super simple :thanks:
They do some good stuff mate.

mega crop,, does not get any easier,,

jacks 3-2-1, megacrop, geo flora are the best dry nutes. pretty sure none are available in europe. i don't think geo actually ships anywhere. completely useless distribution. oddly i think only geo has ever supported the board.

I would suggest making your own amendments with Korean Natural Farming.
Everybody has weeds and sugar.

Look into "Living Organic Soil" or "Coot's mix". You should be able to find the dry amendments to make your own soil.

:hookah:

Look into "Living Organic Soil" or "Coot's mix". You should be able to find the dry amendments to make your own soil.

:hookah:
Living soils are great for soils .had try this and many in liquid ……. perfect would be nutrients for a micro drop system

Green Planet have a granular nutrients for grow and bloom called Back country blend,Aptus nutrients has a granular feed also and cyco has their commercial series and another garnular feed called the outback series.
Hope this helps they should all be available in Europe

Back
Top Bottom