Black Indica 4X4 Tent LED 7 Gallon Fabric Pot FF Soil & Fertilizer

kingfisher

LED 100x3w + 8x10w CREE XM-L2 - soil mix FFHG/FFOF and some perlite. Use FF fertilizer - 1/2 to 3/4 strength.

8-24-17 drop 13 seeds in cup distilled water - germination one day
2 days later transplanted to 12 cups soil, 4 sprout next day, all by 3 days. Under a T5 fluorescent lamp.

9-15-17 transplanted to 2 gallon plastic nursery pots now in tent. Topped the plants.

10-14-17 Transplanted all nine girls to 7 gallon fabric pots. Trimmed bottom fan leaves. Photo shows one in fabric pot lower left.
tran_to_7_gallon_pot.jpg

Watering contraption 1/2 inch hose from bottom of 5 gallon bucket. Open/close valve (circled in red) on hose to control flow. White plastic tubes on bottom of tent floor for air flow under fabric pots and water run off. Tent is on plywood. Plywood is tilted up from back so water flows to front, then wet vac water run off.
water_bucket_tube.jpg

11-11-17 Girls getting too tall, 30 inches. Had to rig LED to be as high as possible in tent.
black_indica-kush_afghan_3wk_flower_32_inch_tall.JPG

12-08-17 A week to 10 days till harvest.
flower_finished.jpg

12-12-17 checking daily for amber trichomes. Not yet.
2_buds_white_8wk_flw_DSC_0704.jpg

xmas_free_bud_8wk_flw_DSC_0704.jpg

12-17-17 I see trichomes caps that are amber. Time to harvest. 84 days from seed to Harvest. 9 weeks of flowering.

Total 387 grams/13.8 oz dry buds.
dry_bud_black_indica.jpg

01-21-18 I'm on my second grow with 6 girls, White Cookie, genetics girl scout cookies and white widow.
Big difference for the 2nd grow, now I have CO2 added to the tent.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom