blaze up :)

ripmax

Hi guys ,iam new to this forum and just wanted to say hi ,been blazing for years now since i was 14 iam now 24 and see it in a different light,i want to start growing for personal consumption,and really getting into the art of making shit hot smoke.

cheers guys :)

hey dude im new to this place too, aint been smoking for that long, bout 6 months now buts its def my fav part of the day coming home n getting a spliff

yeh mate love it,everything is so much better after a chuff,but all in moderation,never abuse.

ANY ONE FROM UK ?

yeh mate love it,everything is so much better after a chuff,but all in moderation,never abuse.

ANY ONE FROM UK ?

hi mate i'm from London been smoking about the same time as u but have been growing 4 a few years indoors and 1 outdoor grow abroad

growing yr own in the uk at the moment is a must, IMO. with all the contaminated bud that is around. So go ahead and start a.s.a.p 4 a better safer smoke

omg dean ur so right ,ive ad so much shit bud off ppl,its either got sand init or its been sprayed,thats why i want to grow,can u plz help me,i have loads of questions,can i pm u ?

omg dean ur so right ,ive ad so much shit bud off ppl,its either got sand init or its been sprayed,thats why i want to grow,can u plz help me,i have loads of questions,can i pm u ?

Yeah thats cool, any Q's u have i'll be willing to answer.

Back
Top Bottom