Blaze's Perpetual High Brix Empire

my family came in an destroyed my whole grow op an shreded all my crop i had drying so i got nuthn
Dude, that sucks! :thedoubletake:
Did you just lose the grow and still have all the equipment? With family like that, who needs enemies? :confused:

Dude, that sucks! :thedoubletake:
Did you just lose the grow and still have all the equipment? With family like that, who needs enemies? :confused:
Nope lost almost everything they broke a few lights an a few others were gone only got 2 small lights now an nuthn else everything got fuked up an taken an what i had for plants is mostly gone as well jus got 2 photos left an a few auto beans i think i got like 3 to 5 auto beans left lol. I never thought i wid be in this position i figured id have beans for the rest of my life. I didnt even think i wud end up using all my beans in my life time an now im out of everything :eek: . So ive been tryn to tell myself its just an excuse to now have 2 get all new strains but its guna take for ever to be able 2 afford all this shit again idk how im guna do it this really sux a big one lol. Im in hopes of getting a decent yield off my few autos an then maybe ill b able 2 get rid of sum in hopes of makn enuf to replace some of my lost gear an what not. But yea this will take alil time 2 bounce back from this blow an hahaha shit man most of my fam is my god dam enemies as we can tell lol.

Nope lost almost everything they broke a few lights an a few others were gone only got 2 small lights now an nuthn else everything got fuked up an taken an what i had for plants is mostly gone as well jus got 2 photos left an a few auto beans i think i got like 3 to 5 auto beans left lol. I never thought i wid be in this position i figured id have beans for the rest of my life. I didnt even think i wud end up using all my beans in my life time an now im out of everything :eek: . So ive been tryn to tell myself its just an excuse to now have 2 get all new strains but its guna take for ever to be able 2 afford all this shit again idk how im guna do it this really sux a big one lol. Im in hopes of getting a decent yield off my few autos an then maybe ill b able 2 get rid of sum in hopes of makn enuf to replace some of my lost gear an what not. But yea this will take alil time 2 bounce back from this blow an hahaha shit man most of my fam is my god dam enemies as we can tell lol.
That really sucks, Brother, and sorry you're going through it! :sorry:
Before you build everything back up, you need to find a way to secure it so it doesn't happen again.

That really sucks, Brother, and sorry you're going through it! :sorry:
Before you build everything back up, you need to find a way to secure it so it doesn't happen again.

Yea i no right the only problem is now tht i have my grandparents living with me they want to b able 2 see there dam daughter an plus i need to fix the trim around the door an then some of the wall as well cuz its startn to get to weak to hold the new trim lol. Gotta do sum more upgrades but we r currently workn on redoing the roof an then the doors or a few windows one of those will be next. But yea i totally agree with u on tht. I wana really make sure my shit is protected. N since my grandparents wana have the abilty to see there daughter i was thinking about adding another wall an lock the back half of the house up lol. N i wud b the only 1 with the key. But we will see how the repairs goes first lol.

Back
Top Bottom