Ace Bubba Kush x Hashplant & A5 x Malawi Highbrix Grow

Wow that’s a monster, great job!!! Do you remember If she was about as big as mine, bigger, or smaller around the same age? The pictures of mine were at 2 weeks from flip.

She has 4x4’ worth of space to work with and 27gal soil hopefully it’s enough.

Yea Duggan the A5 is a special strain, I haven’t given it to anyone that didn’t absolutely love it.

...I can't remember for sure...should really start labeling my pic's better... :rolleyes: ...there are 4 different pheno's, so again hard to say how big she'll get, but 4 X 4 should be ample space...they do get relatively tall...I had to do a lot of SC'ing on her sister and cousin, well into flower to keep them from growing into the lights...I had 66 inches of safe height from top of the soil...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:

...I can't remember for sure...should really start labeling my pic's better... :rolleyes: ...there are 4 different pheno's, so again hard to say how big she'll get, but 4 X 4 should be ample space...they do get relatively tall...I had to do a lot of SC'ing on her sister and cousin, well into flower to keep them from growing into the lights...I had 66 inches of safe height from top of the soil...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:

Cool thanks bud. I guess I better get on strapping her down soon:meditate:

Mine was flipped almost three weeks ago now. She was in the veg tent for months longer than normal and was pruned and root pruned then put back in the same 5 gal softie several times. After all that they got three weeks in the totes to get healthy before the flip so they are pretty old plants at this point.

Couple new pics. Pretty sure I missed getting my co2 filled before the gov shut down everything non essential so unless the gas place is considered essential which now that I’m thinking about it, it probably is. If not I might have to leave the door open at night for the rest of the grow. So far this is the happiest my plants have been at this stage in a while :high-five:
FE786384-3F8A-4D53-B58C-405E84FF8CB8.jpeg

EBD7FAF1-6BB8-42DD-831F-B480365806F5.jpeg

3F632173-3821-44A0-B29D-E3CDB5C46A53.jpeg

D16D951F-D82F-4FEB-BBA4-D34FFB0D0357.jpeg

Stay safe all :passitleft:

Hey Smokey...she's a beauty man. Great job training her too... :high-five:
Yes , not one burnt tip and color is nice, no fade , starting to shape up very , very nice. I'l keep an eye out for her in upcoming POTM .:headbanger: She is gonna look spectacular when she's done. Cheers bud..:passitleft:

Thanks bud but im sure I’ll cock it up somehow before it’s time for POTM :laugh: :sorry:

Hope you’re staying safe up there!

:bravo:Man, those look perfect! Lots of soil to keep them happy too.

Thanks Neiko after this round I’m pretty sure I was always over drenching my smaller pots. I think it’s all that nice fresh soil and proper drench amounts they’re lovin on. I’m not feeding these as much as I used to feed the smaller pots and I think that’s been my problem in the past after seeing how happy these are.

You should of seen them before I uppotted them. 9/10 people would of been like dood those are ruined kill them and start over but if they ain’t dead yet they can always be saved :meditate:

Stay safe all :passitleft:

Hey all sorry for the absence life got crazy. Decided to sell the house and move to Colorado in the middle of a protected park.

I did manage to finish the harvest before tearing the room down to get the house listed at least and it turned out great esp the A5 which :lot-o-toke:

Good news is the new house has the perfect grow room already built with a lot more room both in sq ft and height and it has heat and a bathroom and a shop sink in it already for water :yahoo:

76F45E36-F37B-47E4-8300-77269FE22595.jpeg

868F42C4-2845-42C5-A539-2E893117830E.jpeg

041138AE-A343-41B0-877E-8FCBA1562941.jpeg

85C0B2AF-E36A-4C49-9815-081A2EDE65DF.jpeg

These were taken pretty close to when I harvested. I let the A5 go to long I think it’s very very Stoney :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom