bloom enhancers

Gman

can anything good come from the use of cha-ching?when would i start it's use?
should i use it?I read the ingredients and they appear to be exactly the same as plant prod starter fertilizer. the npk numbers are 10-52-10/plant prod.9-50-10/cha-ching.

i've used cha-ching with good results, and i apply it over the last 2-3 weeks of flowering before i start flushing.

the grow im on right now is all Earth Juice products as im trying to weigh the pros and cons of fox farm vs earth juice

good luck!

I don't recommend cha-ching but that is my opionion. I use bio-bizz products because it is organic and gives great results. The down side to it is the price. Research products that is widely used and proven in the community. Than choose what you thank fits your needs. Good Luck

ty for the opinions.Me thinks I will using Earth juice next time also.it is available whereas fox farms is not for some reason.I have a bit of it left( cha ching).so i may as well use it up.(Here's me hoping it works with tomatoes and melons)

im sure it would work with those, who knows what will grow :morenutes:

and if u do use the fox farm, dont forget to flush or it will effect the taste :goodluck:

I don't recommend cha-ching but that is my opionion. I use bio-bizz products because it is organic and gives great results. The down side to it is the price. Research products that is widely used and proven in the community. Than choose what you thank fits your needs. Good Luck

In your experience why do you not recommend cha-ching?

the only product made by Fox Farm that could possibly be organic is the big bloom, however i do not think it is 100% organic.

everything else by Fox Farm (Grow Big, Tiger Bloom, OS, BB, and CC) are (non organic) chemical ferts.

:hookah:

Back
Top Bottom