Blooming and sucking down the water & nutes

Ronbo

The girls are drinking water like crazy,,, 1/2 gallon per plant every 2 - 3 days...
-Strawberry Kush and Cough.
-4 weeks into bloom. 12/12
-All in 4 gallons of happy frog soil.
-The buds are poppin. I have cut them back to nuits every other watering.
-I have been feeding them GH-FloraMicro 5-0-1, GH-FloraGro 2-1-6, and GH-FloraBloom 0-5-4.
I am getting ready to change the nuits to GH Liquid KoolBloom 0-10-10.
Questions:
1.) Am I giving them enough water? I don't mind feeding them when I do. That gives me more time with them. I can't help it, I'm in love with them bitches...
2.) Am I doing the watering correctly?
The room temp is staying in the high 70s during the day and 68-69 at night.
3.) Is the temp ok?
I can't get the humidity down below 60 at any given time. Usually stays from the low 70s to 60.
4.) Is this RH ok?
All answers are very much appreciated as usual. First time grow and y'all have gotten me this far.. Thanks in advance.
Here's a few pics cause y'all like pics...

Attachments

• 2019-12-16 16.58.01.png
    2019-12-16 16.58.01.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 129
  • 2019-12-21 17.12.45.png
    2019-12-21 17.12.45.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 119
The girls are drinking water like crazy,,, 1/2 gallon per plant every 2 - 3 days...
-Strawberry Kush and Cough.
-4 weeks into bloom. 12/12
-All in 4 gallons of happy frog soil.
-The buds are poppin. I have cut them back to nuits every other watering.
-I have been feeding them GH-FloraMicro 5-0-1, GH-FloraGro 2-1-6, and GH-FloraBloom 0-5-4.
I am getting ready to change the nuits to GH Liquid KoolBloom 0-10-10.
Questions:
1.) Am I giving them enough water? I don't mind feeding them when I do. That gives me more time with them. I can't help it, I'm in love with them bitches...
2.) Am I doing the watering correctly?
The room temp is staying in the high 70s during the day and 68-69 at night.
3.) Is the temp ok?
I can't get the humidity down below 60 at any given time. Usually stays from the low 70s to 60.
4.) Is this RH ok?
All answers are very much appreciated as usual. First time grow and y'all have gotten me this far.. Thanks in advance.
Here's a few pics cause y'all like pics...
Thats normal in flowering they deffo get more hungry..always keep the core damp..dont let them dry out like in vegging...your rh is way off...get away with low 60s just..depends on afew factors, but ideally 40-50...just try and work with what you got

It's pretty normal, but RH is something you'll need to monitor , as i understand you're from a high RH area like me.
Try to look in between 55-62 RH , even i'm struggling to bring it down but i recently managed to.

It's pretty normal, but RH is something you'll need to monitor , as i understand you're from a high RH area like me.
Try to look in between 55-62 RH , even i'm struggling to bring it down but i recently managed to.
How did you?... I have a small dehumidifier but it basically does nothing. I am looking into getting a bigger one. I found that if I keep it a little cool 68-72 the RH stays in the low to middle 60s.
Is there a way of getting it lower without a machine?

How did you?... I have a small dehumidifier but it basically does nothing. I am looking into getting a bigger one. I found that if I keep it a little cool 68-72 the RH stays in the low to middle 60s.
Is it a tent your using?

Alright, there's few way . Do you have intake fan and how many inch is it?
For cheating , i had to equip another carbon filter in the intake fan and increase air ventilation.

I had to get a 60 pint dehumidifier because i'm drying it in the same room using a DIY drying box, with that machine i can only see now it dropped to 53 RH average in the room and i have another two normal dehumidifier in the tent. The max i can see is 53% and nothing less.

On a normal day where i'm from, it's usually 70% RH and we don't have 4 seasons.

Maybe you can share your setup or sketch of your tent with flow of the air and etc... so others can provide opinion too~

For cheating , i had to equip another carbon filter in the intake fan and increase air ventilation.

I had to get a 60 pint dehumidifier because i'm drying it in the same room using a DIY drying box, with that machine i can only see now it dropped to 53 RH average in the room and i have another two normal dehumidifier in the tent. The max i can see is 53% and nothing less.

On a normal day where i'm from, it's usually 70% RH and we don't have 4 seasons.

Maybe you can share your setup or sketch of your tent with flow of the air and etc... so others can provide opinion too~

In my 7x7x9 room, (not a tent), I have a 16x16 intake with a fan and my filter system is a 6 inch that is up at the top. 4 fans for circulation to which I just added 2 of them. A small heater and a small dehumidifier to which I'm going to upgrade that soon. Not sure how I would sketch the room and put it on here so Imagine if you will a square room with a door on one wall and shelves 24 inches up from the floor on the other 3 walls in a horseshoe shape. I probably have too many plants blooming at one time but this is my first time growing. I ll keep it down to a minimum on my next go round with the clones that I have.

Heat
Run up to 80 during the day and 70 at night.

In my 7x7x9 room, (not a tent), I have a 16x16 intake with a fan and my filter system is a 6 inch that is up at the top. 4 fans for circulation to which I just added 2 of them. A small heater and a small dehumidifier to which I'm going to upgrade that soon. Not sure how I would sketch the room and put it on here so Imagine if you will a square room with a door on one wall and shelves 24 inches up from the floor on the other 3 walls in a horseshoe shape. I probably have too many plants blooming at one time but this is my first time growing. I ll keep it down to a minimum on my next go round with the clones that I have.

I assume the windows are closed and sealed , yes? How many plants do you have it now?

Back
Top Bottom