Blue Dream: Last minute growth?

NorCAKnowYourGrow

I was thinking I was going to harvest my Blue Dream in a few days and I have this sudden last minute growth to the tops. All the trichomes are milky to amber, buds fattening, but now this?

Thoughts?

566D9514-DDEA-40D0-9C5B-2583317DA5A2.jpeg

210AF5B1-92A9-4674-9943-3B3458B15E9E.jpeg

I've encountered foxtailing and that does not look like foxtailing to me. I believe this is reveg. You may have a light leak or a faulty timer. I'd chop her if she's ready and get it over with.

I've encountered foxtailing and that does not look like foxtailing to me. I believe this is reveg. You may have a light leak or a faulty timer. I'd chop her if she's ready and get it over with.

There is definitely a light leak. It’s an outdoor grow. Lol! She isn’t quite ready so I’ll give her another week and see what happens.

Thank you for your input. Lots to learn.

Well then... yes I suppose there would be a light leak lol.
Sorry I didn't know it was outdoor. Do you have a yard light on at night sometimes? Or is there a street light nearby?

Yeah, there are lights all around. I keep my porch light off as much as I can but I’ve got teenagers that stay up late and like to leave the lights on which goes out onto my deck.

Maybe I need to stop being lazy and start putting the girls to bed at night in the storage tent/canopy thingy. I was really good at moving them into that each night until they had really set their buds and then got lazy.

Well I strongly believe this is the culprit. Light pollution. You will want that to stop asap. Cannabis growth is like a freight train. Once it gets going it takes time to stop it. After correcting the issue it will still take about 5 days to a week for this to completely stop and revert back to bud production. At least your at the ripening stage and not still building bud size or else this would have greatly affected yield.

Well I strongly believe this is the culprit. Light pollution. You will want that to stop asap. Cannabis growth is like a freight train. Once it gets going it takes time to stop it. After correcting the issue it will still take about 5 days to a week for this to completely stop and revert back to bud production. At least your at the ripening stage and not still building bud size or else this would have greatly affected yield.

Sigh....yeah, you’re right. I gotta not be lazy in the evenings.

I knew I had to keep them dark at night until the buds were in full production. The Indicas/Indica-leaning had no issue but these sativas just had so much more time to grow. I harvested those a month-month and a half ago.

Back
Top Bottom