Best time to flush

rastaqueen

Greetings all I'm new to the site and would like to say hello first. My blue dream, northern lights and blue cheese has an amber line running through them and some tricohnes are turning milky. May I assume its time to flush or have I waited a bit late to flush them for harvest Thanks for any help you can give me.

Thanks All for your quick response. Does anyone have the experience of using Final Phase flushing and clearing solution? If so can you share your experience with me. I getting ready to flush my northern lights and blue cheese plants. Any help would be kindly appreciated. Thanks in advance and Happy Growing!

I've seen the flushing/clearing solutions around on sale here 'n' their... but never used them.

Mainly due to being an organic grower myself for the nearly 2 years now a flush of water/watering for the last 2 weeks is normal for soil/organic grows.

With chemical/synthetic/mineral salt nutrients its certainly more practical to flush to help remove any build up of salts etc to improve taste/smoother smoke for the last couple of weeks.

Using a flushing agent is some thing i shall put to the test in the very near future as i am progressing to a hempy bucket grow using perlite/vermiculite growing medium with mineral salt/synthetic nutrients...

Some of this is to monitor the taste difference of bud between organic VS hydro grows, which i shall put a flushing agent on my shopping list very soon :thumb:

P.s i hope ya find some more answers to the question at hand !

its my understanding that tap water probably has enough ppm to avoid shock like symptoms.
some where on this site is a detailed write up on how adding certain elements into your flushing water (i think its a very weak feed) promotes better flushing, truth be told at this very second (moving house and internet is flakey) i dont recall exactly why, but it may have something to do with nutrients in the plant finding it easier to equalise with your flushing solution because it already has a little in the mix.

Back
Top Bottom