Blue Dream, Sour Diesel, OG Kush, Mainlined, 4x4'T8 Veg 1000W Hortilux Flower

SpearheadFan

This is my first time three different type grow. I know I have some challenges. Here's my set up...

The Equipment

5X5X7 Flower Tent
3X4X5 Veg Tent
250 Watt CFL
4-4' T8 Wide Spectrum Bulbs
1000 Watt Hortilux
Cool Tube
6" Exhaust Fan
6" Phat Filter
Co2 Regulated
Mushroom Garden
7 Gallon Fabric Pots
PH Meter
Plant Yo-Yo's

The Organics

Fox Farms-Ocean Forest
Fox Farms-Light Warrior
General Organics Complete Line
Tappin'Root-Mist/Seedlings
General Organics-AzMax
Monterey Garden Insect Spray
Aerated Water

So my intention is to rotate a set of three of these into the big tent every 3 weeks. My water cycle is 1 gallon every 3 days during Flower moving to every other day as growth increases and as needed for Veg but I try to let things dry out a bit before next water. I use my nutrients measured as per directions. Test my pH when I notice any issues. Monitor for bugs as I prune leaf and water. This is probably my9th grow and 5th in soil. This is my first attempt at a grow journal. I will do my best to update this daily.
I would like to add that right now my Flowering tent is full up with two varieties Super Lemon and Mazar Kush. I've got 1 month before I can get proper room to Flower these. I will in the meantime be mainlining these to 8 colas a piece all going well. I hope you all enjoy watching my girls grow up and look forward to your tips and critiques of how I do and what I encounter in my grow.

Re: Blue Dream, Sour Diesel, OG Kush 4x4'T8 Veg 1000 Watt Hortilux Flower

420-magazine-mobile2121466977.jpg

This is the line up. They are 2 weeks old today. There a little leggy and on the small side because I just got them under some proper light today.

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom