1000 watt HPS (hortilux)
Cooled by AC Infinity Cloudlinr S6
Day temps 73-78
Night Temps 63-65
RH 45%
PH 6.5
No pests (yet)
Watering every 4 days currently
Nutrients: Fox Farms Grow Big, Tiger Bloom, Big Bloom, Open Sesame, Beastie Bloomz, Cha Ching (as directed by schedule)
Current PPM 1300

2CC16FE2-2EBA-46AF-AF87-E8234EF99A21.jpeg

D5C471F0-C438-4C6A-A1B0-2B3C3024707F.jpeg

9F09BC9E-2C01-4127-BCF5-1222E5FEA30E.jpeg

DAD7D9B0-BD91-4135-8BB8-24537C0BF86F.jpeg

C9C8939C-3ABA-4D80-BC32-234B09399E39.jpeg

0E40EE5C-9549-4CFA-8652-E5D5CD189955.jpeg

B2E02A02-74CC-4606-9291-34A171EB19D1.jpeg

26B90790-99A6-47F8-96A2-191C4C660C5A.jpeg

C7FA3AA7-614D-43BC-B676-DF0E7DB7E500.jpeg

D61DF169-26D4-4D2B-9389-BBC96ABDC659.jpeg

My mission this grow has been Temperature and Humidity control. It was all over the place in the beginning. Night and day pushed temps and RH all over the place. I broke down and bought Inkbird thermostats and humidistats. The thermostat is hooked to a space heater that is on half power and kicks off when it brings it to the desired temp and has day and night temp options. The humidistat can either kick on the dehumidifier or humidifier based on a set value range. My dehumidifier hasn’t arrived yet, but since the thermostat has stabilized the temps the RH values have been in a nice range.

Nice garden. I really like your scrog nets for each plant.

My mission this grow has been Temperature and Humidity control. It was all over the place in the beginning. Night and day pushed temps and RH all over the place. I broke down and bought Inkbird thermostats and humidistats. The thermostat is hooked to a space heater that is on half power and kicks off when it brings it to the desired temp and has day and night temp options. The humidistat can either kick on the dehumidifier or humidifier based on a set value range. My dehumidifier hasn’t arrived yet, but since the thermostat has stabilized the temps the RH values have been in a nice range.

Be careful with that space heater. If it's the kind that heats up the red coils it puts out red light still during lights out if it's running. I think that's what caused one of my plants to Hermie. Not positive, but it seems that way. I use an oil filled portable radiator now in my grow shed. Less to worry about & a lot less likely to start a fire.

The other thing I noticed is you said you are pH 6.5. For Soil you want 6.3 pH. If you start at 6.5 you don't uptake the available nutrients at 6.3 & 6.4. The pH climbs in the soil so you have to start at the low end to take up all nutrients.

nice job. i like the individual scrog nets.

as @Buds Buddy mentioned be careful with the space heater. i use a similar one in my veg space, but i keep it below the level of the plants, and a simple piece of electrical tape blocks the light. a radiator type heater will put out more even heat.

Nice start to your grow journal, and welcome to the playground. :rofl:

It must get tight come watering time.
I will be along occasionally to see how you are coming along.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,
Tok..
Yeah, a full 4x4 would be. Those pvc trellis set ups are so I can remove each plant and put it on a table to water or defoliate etc.

Be careful with that space heater. If it's the kind that heats up the red coils it puts out red light still during lights out if it's running. I think that's what caused one of my plants to Hermie. Not positive, but it seems that way. I use an oil filled portable radiator now in my grow shed. Less to worry about & a lot less likely to start a fire.

The other thing I noticed is you said you are pH 6.5. For Soil you want 6.3 pH. If you start at 6.5 you don't uptake the available nutrients at 6.3 & 6.4. The pH climbs in the soil so you have to start at the low end to take up all nutrients.
I will go and cover the little light in it for sure. I haven’t seen it glow coils when it heats.

Indoor harvest depend more on the efficiency of the grow methods use of effective light intensity from the light source over square foot coverage of the available area rather than only strain generalities.

The method you are employing to grow the cannabis plant spreads out the bud sites over a larger surface area to enhance available light effective flower distance over the plants canopy surface area to increase the amount of potential growth to more bud sites versus single dominant cola formation.

Back
Top Bottom