Blueberry Auto Topped At Day 35

Cool thanks. My second grow im still leaving. So i flipped about 5 days ago. Should i now add my Big Bud formula?

Sorry I personally can’t help with the petro based nute systems. Hopefully someone with more experience growing this way can chime in and help. You should give docs high Brix a try on your next go round it takes all the guess work out of the situation no more ph worries and the plant tells the microbes what it needs and they eat it out of the soil and feed the plants with their excreted stuff to put it not very scientifically. Oh it’s quite a bit cheaper than the other nute systems too. I went from growing garbage to the best weed I had ever smoked in my life on the very first high Brix grow...

Gl with the grow!

Well topping worked pretty good actually. You can see the top how it flattened out nice and new colas all along
C3A0271B-F7C0-4F58-B901-D6646B40643F.jpeg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:
Ya man grow is still alive!! Not much to update I guess. I just started flush at week 7 of flower. I’m sure u could go to week 10 but I’m ready to move onto 4 autos in my 4x2 so this girl is coming down in 8 more days at week 8F. Cloudy trichs everywhere so maybe see a bit of amber in the next week but either way it’s coming down. I prefer the head high anyways.

Back
Top Bottom