Blueberry Autoflower Journal: Autos Can Be Topped!

I understand but if you go towards the outside of the pot there's less of a chance of you hitting root. They tend to grow down then out so you can stick your finger around the edge and doing it gently if you feel like you're touching a root obviously don't stick your finger any further but I guarantee you have a spot where you can stick a finger in down to the second knuckle.
I will do that. I'm using fabric smart pots so I assume its drying out quicker than plastic pots, maybe I'm wrong, hell.. I might as well just wait until the leaves start to droop a bit then I will know she needs to be watered.

I will do that. I'm using fabric smart pots so I assume its drying out quicker than plastic pots, maybe I'm wrong, hell.. I might as well just wait until the leaves start to droop a bit then I will know she needs to be watered.

I use the fabric smart pots too. They're 5 gallon but i usually only fill them to about 3-3.5

Day 68... Feb 4th.. and a whopping 42 inches all to both main cola tops. Tons of flower sites. Hoping she yields a bigger yield than my First blueberry grow!!
20190204_171417.jpg

Day 85...Feb-27th-2019
This girl will be coming down for sure tonight on Feb 28th.. Tricombs are Milky with around 30 percent Amber.. Leaves are yellowing like crazy.. Hopefully she produces the same amount of flower if not more than my first grow.. The other Blueberry!!

Hell yeah!
I know right...lol.. she is BEA utiful!!! That damn blueberry strain I swear is such a nice smoke brother.. Relaxing, calming, helps my ass sleep at night if I smoke at bedtime, let's me sleep 6 hrs straight everytime then I may pop open my eyes for a bathroom break or whatever the case may be!!

I know right...lol.. she is BEA utiful!!! That damn blueberry strain I swear is such a nice smoke brother.. Relaxing, calming, helps my ass sleep at night if I smoke at bedtime, let's me sleep 6 hrs straight everytime then I may pop open my eyes for a bathroom break or whatever the case may be!!
Have you thought about perpetual or what they call it to keep all your grows going in the same thread. @AngryBird knows how it works ! Your all over the place !

Have you thought about perpetual or what they call it to keep all your grows going in the same thread. @AngryBird knows how it works ! Your all over the place !
Yeah you're right I have quite a few journals going all over.. I haven't really thought about a single Journal but I will definitely look into that and talked to Angry Bird about it. I appreciate you informing me on that.

Well she has been hanging for 2 days.. I'm going to do the dry trim on this girl. Yes I know it's more time-consuming but I want to give it a test. My first blueberry I wet trimmed and it seemed like a lot of grassy hay smell came from her and she still has that to this day even after the Cure "only when I smell a nug" in the jar she smells amazing, and a little harsh but not too bad. As far as the smoke on my first blueberry she will surely grab you by the balls and give you a great Stone. Anyway I heard if you hang them up after you pluck all the dying fan leaves it releases more chlorophyll faster for a better smoke as well as a better terpene profile so we will just see!!

Back
Top Bottom