Blueberry prices

The cost of nutes, water, promix and juice. Grow your own just do the necessary research. The real Blue can be quite finicky but ultimately worth the extra effort.

Thanks for the replys. I'm asking just incase I decide to part with any of my grow. I have 3 DP girls at day 9. First indoor grow for me. So far so good. I'll post pics when the girls start puttin on some weight.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Blueberry is my FAVOURITE strain of all to smoke.. Am amazing euphoric smoke... great tasting too.. makes my mouth water when I think about it..

I don't know about straight blueberry but my buddy knows a grower with BBxNL and I can get that for 300 and Oz, its a bit leafy but ultimately delicious.

Properly grown with organics and given a extended dry and cure will bring top dollar. This is DJ Short's Blueberry, the knock offs available are inferior. The long dry and cure bring out the blue coloration and increase the blueberry aroma and taste. $350-$400 ounce.

I just grew some blueberry. It wasnt hard at all. Even cloning it went alot smoother then I thought. With all the warnings I've read in the past on how hard blueberry was to clone, I thought for sure I would have some probs. After 2 weeks curing it didnt really have that blueberry smell to it. It was more like a citrus smell. But, lately after about 6 weeks of curing I can definately smell the blueberry. This strain definately gets better with age. Longer cure times are advisable.

Wow! This is the first I've heard that blueberry was finicky to grow. I've grown several crops of different strains of blueberry. And ntezbngggreen is right. DJ's original is the best. But in reality, I wouldn't throw any of them away.lol I never saw a problem with growing the blueberry. I know it doesn't like strong nutes or high temps but a lot of strains are that way. Other than that it grew as well and as easy as any other strain out there IMO. Blueberry is my fav too but not the weed itself. I love blueberry hash. God! I go nuts over that shit! I smoke myself into a stupor when I have it! lol I look like those old opium den pictures you see every once in a while. You know the ones, where the guy could fall over and not even know it. lol
Sorry for hi-jacking the thread. I have to go wipe my mouth now. All of these blueberry hash thoughts have gotten me to drooling.

My own experience obviously jaded my thread. I will assume you guys did it indoors and that is where I went astray. Going in I knew of possible complications and only 10 percent were affected. A record year for rain didn't help matters and if BLUEBERRY has a weakness it is with moisture-borne mildew and the like. Check out DJ Short's grapekrush, old time moonshine.....amazing.
Thanks for the killer feedback.
Check out the $1000/ounce strain in my gallery. Looks quite boring but JK swears by it and that is enough for me.

Took a few pics today. 10 days flowering. DP Blueberry. 3 phenotypes, one shorter and bushy, one stretched and one mutant.

IMG_0017.JPG

IMG_0014.JPG

IMG_0013.JPG

Back
Top Bottom