Blunt Wraps..Help

Bonethugs420

I am looking for blunt wraps, cause I hate gutting the phillies, and it would just be easier. I have some papers, but papers, taste funny, and burn weird, ANYthing can help me and cvs and walgreens and wawa dont sell them please help.

i'm gonna try the gas station and a cigar shop, but the only head shop is in Philly and is a little too out of the way right now.

Is my grocery store the only grocery store in the world that sells wraps at the cigarette counter? lol.

Yeah try convenience shops. Don't use all that paper though. It's stupid.

I get some ok stuff, it keeps me flying, I can get like half an O for 50 which I like, but people say that must be shit weed. but if it makes me fly its fine by me. I get my shit out of SW, but my deal just moved from folcroft, to yeadon

ahah good to hear people talk about wawa that means they're from my neck of the woods. seeing your outside philly like myself is even better. artifax is back open man they wont let you down i promise.

I guess I'm old time, seems like a joint would taste a whole lot better than a blunt or phillie(i don't know what that is).

If you don't want to taste the pot, I guess that would be the way. But I like the taste of really good pot, and papers doesn't take away that. I prefer a bong, the best alternative next to vaporizing.

Try hemp papers or rice papers, they also have some transparent papers. Get a rolling machine, and go for it.

I'm just curious what kind of smoke you would use in a blunt? Good bud?
I really want to know, because I know a lot of people like to use them.

Peace and highness:smokin:

to me blunts just burn slower, and more evenly. I dont like the taste I get from the paper. I have a roller machine, I'm going out tomorrow to look from something a little bigger. A phillies is a type of blunt. or cigar, its nice they come in flavors.

Ok, ty Bone, I understand much better.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Peace and highness:smokin:

I agree rolling a blunt is an art form. Blunts are good for sharing. I think smoking a blunt by yourself is stupid, it's a waste of good bud. It's been more of a party experience for me.

Can anyone take a shotgun through the nose? lol tried it once, wont do it again.

well there is a gas station down the road, you think they would have the blunt wraps, not the whole blunt. since I was at the cigar shop I got a pack of phillies berry ( never had it before). and a roller for my g/f brother. I will try that tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom