BMG Grow Journal

TheGrimReaper

Hey Guy's BMG Here, just documenting my grows for future references. I currently own 2 super closets (1-Flower & 1-Box) along with a Ghost Cabinet that I'll be utilizing throughout the grow. The SuperClosets have yet to be set up. I've decided to do a test grow with a few herm seeds that i kept from a dispensary batch of weed. I plan on killing the plants in veg and then starting from there with genetics I've purchased, traded and collected over the years. The plan is to start and end the genetics inside of the SuperCloset Flower cabinet, while Cloning In the SuperCloset Box and then Selecting and Breeding in the Ghost Cabinet while killing off the males and leaving only the Females in the SuperCloset Flower Cab. This is my first time growing with a Hydroponic System and am coming from Mediums such as CoCo Coir and Soil.

20230123_184140.jpg

20230123_154147.jpg

Had a plumber come through and install the RO system. Was having trouble finding a water source and an adapter that would fit my faucet. I did not want to replace the faucet due to it matching the other faucets around the home, so we were able to improvise and come up with a solution that we were able to save the faucets in the home and splice through a main water supply to attach the RO system. At this point im also able to run the waste water from the RO system outside of the home.

20230123_184330.jpg

As you guys will get to know, I'm one of the biggest procrastinators. I'm yet to set up the cabs and keep putting off for the next day. Once im done Dragging my feet I'll give you guys an update of when everything is up and rolling. For now I had 3 long 12 hour days and am looking forward to my 4 days off and hopefully within one of those days I am energized enough to put together the cab and get this ball rolling. Until next time..
BMG

Here is a little update on where I'm at with setting up everything since i have these few days off. I put on a new door knob that requires a key to get in the room. I installed and extra shelf in the room. I sorted through and set up supplies on shelves. I cleaned, sterilized and putaway a Breeding tent along with cleaning and sterilizing a Ghost Cabinet that I was using to breed. I've decided that the Ghost Cabinet will be in the same room as the other two cabinets up until flower and then will be moved to another area to pollinate then Cleaned and returned to the room after. I have yet to install anything into the Big Cabinet and am hoping I can finish setting up the last Cabinet tonight along with sterilizing and washing Grow Pots.

20230130_130519.jpg

20230130_130507.jpg

20230130_130434.jpg

20230130_130407.jpg

As you guys will get to know, I'm one of the biggest procrastinators. I'm yet to set up the cabs and keep putting off for the next day. Once im done Dragging my feet I'll give you guys an update of when everything is up and rolling. For now I had 3 long 12 hour days and am looking forward to my 4 days off and hopefully within one of those days I am energized enough to put together the cab and get this ball rolling. Until next time..
BMG
I’m the same way, if you can do it tomorrow I’ll do it next week. CL🍀

Hey Guy's BMG Here, just documenting my grows for future references. I currently own 2 super closets (1-Flower & 1-Box) along with a Ghost Cabinet that I'll be utilizing throughout the grow. The SuperClosets have yet to be set up. I've decided to do a test grow with a few herm seeds that i kept from a dispensary batch of weed. I plan on killing the plants in veg and then starting from there with genetics I've purchased, traded and collected over the years. The plan is to start and end the genetics inside of the SuperCloset Flower cabinet, while Cloning In the SuperCloset Box and then Selecting and Breeding in the Ghost Cabinet while killing off the males and leaving only the Females in the SuperCloset Flower Cab. This is my first time growing with a Hydroponic System and am coming from Mediums such as CoCo Coir and Soil.

20230123_184140.jpg

20230123_154147.jpg
What kind of light system are you using? CL🍀

I’m the same way, if you can do it tomorrow I’ll do it next week. CL🍀
See the thing about that is My 3 days that I work can be Mentally draining at times and when I'm home for the 4 days I still have things to do like help clean with the house, spend time with my son, Training my Son, Video Games, play with the dog, cook, spend time with the wife when she gets off work ( Thank God she works remotely) which helps alot but on top of that these past few weeks on my days off I've been driving back and forth from state to state handling some business. So it's not like it's really laziness just more so being so busy and tired. My days off doesn't even feel like days off at times. So it's more so not having enough time in the day on top of being tired as well.

Had a plumber come through and install the RO system. Was having trouble finding a water source and an adapter that would fit my faucet. I did not want to replace the faucet due to it matching the other faucets around the home, so we were able to improvise and come up with a solution that we were able to save the faucets in the home and splice through a main water supply to attach the RO system. At this point im also able to run the waste water from the RO system outside of the home.

20230123_184330.jpg

This post here made me subscribe.. knowing when it’s time to call a professional tells me this entire grow should be legit. Also, fyi.. the waste water from your RO can be used for quite a few different things, no need to just toss it.

You can use it to cut your RO water for one.. it’s been filtered already so a lot of the crap is gone. You can use it to feed other plants in your garden if you have them. Or you can just get rid of it if that’s your style.

Looking forward to seeing what you grow.

This post here made me subscribe.. knowing when it’s time to call a professional tells me this entire grow should be legit. Also, fyi.. the waste water from your RO can be used for quite a few different things, no need to just toss it.

You can use it to cut your RO water for one.. it’s been filtered already so a lot of the crap is gone. You can use it to feed other plants in your garden if you have them. Or you can just get rid of it if that’s your style.

Looking forward to seeing what you grow.
The closet where the Cabinets are in is where I ran into a major problem. The closet had no outlet, it had an on/off light switch for a celing light, but no outlet. I had to set up an appointment for an electrician to come and install one which was expensive.

The closet where the Cabinets are in is where I ran into a major problem. The closet had no outlet, it had an on/off light switch for a celing light, but no outlet. I had to set up an appointment for an electrician to come and install one which was expensive.

If you’re not comfortable doing plumbing and electric then it’s always wisest paying for it. It’s not worth the money you save when you accidentally burn or flood your house.

Putting an outlet in a room/space that doesn’t have one already can lead to big trouble fast if you mess it up, you made a good call.

I'm waiting patiently to purchase the rest of the nutes and other little things that I might need here and there. Unfortunately I'm not comfortable growing the way I was looking forward too due to the unexpected. From my understanding it might be a few years until I'm able to utilize all of the equipment the way I want too and am contemplating waiting or just doing things on a micro level in hopes that I can reproduce some of the seeds I have collected throughout the years. Unfortunately there's no way around this for a few year's. And it breaks my heart that I have all this equipment here and am unable to utilize it right now but it's for the best! I'll be using the Ghost Cab going forward but be that as it may, I might still have to wait a few months before I even begin due to this "Unexpected" reason.
BMG

Had to buy a few more things to tweak such as tubing and extensions to get the RO water from the garage to the reservoir because I figured transporting 17+ gallons of water back and forth would suck. I also had to buy tubing and extensions for the reservoir so that I can extract old nutrients from the reservoir to a sink. Just waiting for a few more things to come in the mail.

20230401_175048.jpg

20230401_192819.jpg

Back
Top Bottom