BMG Grow Journal

Well, I was going along those same lines eventually. I started out because I loved breeding and somewhere along the line I started gifting them out.
Same here, for me I just had so many seeds from 1 plant that I couldn't grow out everything. Why not send them out to be tested or added to someone's collection. I don't see the need for this seeds to be exclusive to a few handful of people while there's other people out their that can benefit from it as well. I'll support good breeders who are not in it for the money or the fame and actually care about helping other's for those people I repro their seeds and won't gift them, sell them or trade them. I refer my friends back to the breeder to purchase the seeds because their prices are fair and equates too or if not more than what their asking for a pack of seeds. As for the "Asshole" breeders who price their packs sky high (And they know who they are) rest assure if I do purchase your sky high pack of seeds, I'll repro it and give it away for free..If you had Sky High Prices before and lowered it because sales were shit..your getting repro too if I want. Shout out too a few of my friends.. my guy TonyGreen for always being a legit MF in this game! Shout out to Kendog too he been in this game for a minute and has one of the biggest harts I've ever seen and such a pleasure to talk too. Mr.Dan from KFF awesome guy and the list goes on and on..there's a lot of good guys in this game too just to name a few.

Here's a pic of what the autos look like today. Did a res change and some leaf tucking. I'm thinking about adding a portable ac unit to the room as well.

20230527_183834.jpg

I did a Hard deformation on Sundy as well. Probably went a little too crazy but it is what it is..and all the plants seem to recover nicely. Two of the plants I should have waited a little longer to defoliate but all seem to have recover well.
20230605_161956.jpg

20230605_161959.jpg

Was supposed to do a res change when I got off work last night and forgot , said I'll do it this morning..as I'm rushing getting ready for work smoking a blunt I went to mix my nutrients and forgot to add Armor si first, didn't have enough water on hand to throw away the water so I decided to go ahead and mix anyway..cal,micro,bloom, Terp, Armor si in that order. Hopefully it doesn't cause a lock out or any major damages.
*Have to be more patient*

Can't wait to get these autos finished, I didn't think hydro would be so easy or I would have germinated something else. For my next grow I may go back to Coco because i would like to keep a bonsai mother plant around so that I could graft other strains onto while still doing these repros and collecting pollen from the males.

20230609_010938.jpg

Looks like you're going to get to do your crosses?
Yeah kinda, I do have intentions on crossing autoflowers to Photos but I don't have any photos as of yet to do so with so these Autoflower's will be going into the next generation. For my next grow it may possibly be in coco due to the difficulty the plant has cloning and from there I'll start mixing genetics. I believe as do some others that picking the right Male is the most important part when breeding so therefore I will not be using a Male Auto. To be honest with you I really dont care for Autoflower's.. I just think they're pretty cool to have around as a Novelty.

Forgive my forgetfulness. I remember your plans now. I grew one auto. It was a Compassion Lime CBD. It was super tasty, but I over fert'd it. Super great smoke AND I bred with it.
I seen some people swear on their autoflowers being unrecognizable from the potency of some photos and I give credit to Fast Buds for their gsc auto, it had some good potency to it. I don't usually buy seeds anymore but if I did I would definitely consider them again. It would be cool to have Photoperiods along with Autoflowering versions of those strains but that's way down the line. Hopefully everything goes smoothly with my grows and in a few years after I've finished doing my repro's I can come back to them and select accordingly towards the autoflowering trait.

At this point I think I may have been wrong I believe i have 3 males and not 2 leaving me with 1 female. At this point im praying this shit don't herm on me.

This grow was the first time in 8-9 years that I had trouble germinating. I believe it was due to me trying to grow plants in the same cabinet I was germinating in and since the plants needed to be cooler than the temperature it takes to germinate seeds they didn't germinate. Another thing is that these Anvil seeds were hard and thick and I believe these seeds in particular need assistance in germinating so I purchased a Seed Cracker to help with the next round of germination and hopefullyit arrivessafely. I ran into an issue where I don't know where I will be able to breed these plants. I have a setup small tent but no where to put it... Garage? Theater room? Bedroom? I have a closet but no outlet and it's filled with gym equipment that's not in use. I feel uncomfortable breeding inside the same room my supercloset's are in.

There is a particular plant that stands out from the bunch. A branch is variegated on what I believe to be a male plant. I'm considering killing the rest of the plant and just using the variegated branch to pollinate.

20230612_121203.jpg

20230612_121157.jpg

20230612_121149.jpg

Just waiting on final confirmation and all of these will be scrapped! Seems like I made a mistake somewhere and the plants hermied. There was many things I didn't do that I will the next.

Back
Top Bottom