BMG Grow Journal

I use these controllers for heat mats, heaters & fans
You can wire direct to them or make up a plug like the first pic

IMG_2293.JPG

IMG_2294.JPG

IMG_2295.JPG

Have some Auto's going. 1 male and the rest to young to determine. I'm hoping the Male doesn't drop to early. If this goes well I'll be moving on to Photoperiod strains, if not I'll have to do this all over again. Not to excited for the buds of this plant just interested in it for its toolbox.

20231028_153902.jpg

Do you know how to do nutrient and ph dosers?
You can buy kits to dose ph ,I personally haven't done it yet . But I do like a bit of automation 😊 maybe something I will add in the future. I recently brought a 2 zone controller that does light temp and humidity for 2 rooms

You can buy kits to dose ph ,I personally haven't done it yet . But I do like a bit of automation 😊 maybe something I will add in the future. I recently brought a 2 zone controller that does light temp and humidity for 2 rooms
I was checking out Bluelabs ph doser $500.00 .... pricey but from what ive seen in reviews everybody says its worth it. It would make things easier of course but I'm thinking I might have to move away from hydroponics temporarily and go coco for the repros that I'm planning.

I was checking out Bluelabs ph doser $500.00 .... pricey but from what ive seen in reviews everybody says its worth it. It would make things easier of course but I'm thinking I might have to move away from hydroponics temporarily and go coco for the repros that I'm planning.
I still think as much as they are automated i haven't seen one that locks out the pump while it adjusts the ph, just so you aren't sending nutrients to plants mid adjustment

The incubator I purchased for germinating seeds didn't work out as well as I wanted it too, the unit worked fine and came to temp and stayed there but the rapid rooter temp where the seed was germinating in was lower. In order for the rapid rooter to be at the right temperature the incubator temp has to be set higher than germination temperatures. I'm looking for another unit to make germination easier before I start these Photoperiods. Hopefully by next week I can figure things out and also pick up a pack of seeds that I've been longing for quite some years. I have a lot of landraces and I see the Anvil as a way to shorten up those finishing times. My goal here is not to only reproduce the original seeds but to also make a faster version of these Photoperiods at the same time.

Gave away some plants. Have a few males and hoping for the rest to be females. What I can report in this grow is that one of the males started to show sex in 2 weeks, made a stretch and immediately started throwing pollen. What gets me is that this plant was in a tree pot unlike some of the others and there is no way the tap hit the bottom of the pot in two weeks. I have other plants in smaller pots that didnt show sex yet in smaller pots. The last batch of seeds from 2 grows ago I did select for the fastest male but never expected anything like this. I chopped the Male down that already dropped pollen.

What messes me up is these diffrent times the plants like to go into flowering. Ones in smaller pots like to sex quicker. There were 4 females out this bunch but I gifted them away. If I don't get a female out of this remaining im mot to worried because I'll be planting a set with every photoperiod grow. I have to clean clean clean, on Saturday and get everything sprayed and wiped down, swept and vacuumed out and ready for the photoperiods.

Wanted to germinate the Photoperiods today but came home last night from work and didn't feel too good. Went to bed and woke up with a fever. Hopefully I can get these going soon.

I culled a male yesterday due to lack of color. There is a Male that stood out from the very beginning of flowering with Red pollen sacs. From growing this strain as many times as I have this is a first time for me with this strain that I've seen a Red color instead of a dark deep purple.

20231120_110009.jpg

20231120_110135.jpg

Back
Top Bottom