BMG Grow Journal

Heard a lot of good things about this product so I'm hoping it works out well.

20231211_052158.jpg

I'll be starting 12 Photoperiods followed by 7 autoflowers. The 1st Photoperiods I'll be germinating will be The Blood BX by Pua Mana Ohana. I am well aware of their bad reputation and read a lot of negative feedback online, what I can say about Pua Mana Ohana is that the seeds will speak for themselves and that when my package arrived it was shipped from Hawaii.

rs=w_600,h_600.jpeg

I'll be taking some time to do an extensive cleansing of my grow area and surrounding areas due to them being so close in proximityto my Pollination. It may take a few days but I'll have to get to it before these seeds are ready to be planted.

6 out of 12 seeds in 48hrs germinated. To be honest I'm not to impressed with the device. The device doesn't feel warm to the touch but that could be because of the Material used to make it. I honestly feel that I would have had better germination rates within this period of time if I would have extracted the seed embryo and used the paper towel method with the Vevor incubator.

20231212_190839.jpg

Still testing this device out I decided to germinate more seeds while these 7 Photoperiods remain. I wanted to do a test on how different germination times are with the seed Embryo being outside of its shell and this device.

20231212_235008.jpg

Aurora Plus was given a second chance and failed even with extracting Embryos from the seed shell. I cleaned the whole grow area today and introduced back the incubator to my setup using the paper towel method for this seems to hold the ideal temperature for the seed more so than the seed or Embryo being in a rapid rooter or Rockwool. I feel more comfortable that germination rates will increase considerably at this point wether it be the seed itself or Embryo.

20231218_022253.jpg

20231218_022236.jpg

A few pics. Just waiting for seeds to ripen before harvest. I see a lot of forming seeds still due to pollinating the plant 2 to 3 different times during flowing so I figured I'll let the plants go until Valentines day 2024. The Blood BX's are growing along with the autoflower seedlings

20231230_145340.jpg

20231230_145350.jpg

20231230_145421.jpg

20231230_145539.jpg

The 2 sets of plants in the clear containers are Blood's alongside 4 autoflowers. The Autoflowers I fed a little to high because I didn't feel like making another batch of nutrients and they didn't like it too much so the stopped growing for about 2 weeks and have now resumed from where they left off. I'm planning on making a seed order soon for a pack I wanted for a long time and am hoping to get some cool feminized freedbies as well.

20240107_173006.jpg

20240107_173041.jpg

Electricity bill was a lot this month due to the weather and other household necessities. I've decided to harvest the plant and scramble whatever seeds are mature. The plant seemed as if it reached its pentacle and was just staying alive and whatever seeds were in the process of developing just stopped and I'm thinking this was due to its genetics being autoflower which leaves me with some conclusions about timing and pollination but ill know for sure on my next seed run with the autoflower. Ive taken about 60+ viable seeds from the plant with immature ones, which were discarded when seeds failed the "Squeeze Test". I've learned a lesson from this grow about pollination, autoflowers and timing and am able to see much better what works and how far I can push them and what's the plants limitations. I plan on using these to pollinating with an XXL Auto that's on its way.

20240109_221241.jpg

I had a very hard time finding the regular genetics of Anvil after it went Feminized, so I hit up a few of my friends and one of them was kind enough to send me his last 13 seeds. I told him when I was finished breeding them he would receive the seeds back. Here is his package that's going to be mailed out to him on Tuesday along with the freebies I received with my order above.

20240113_124810.jpg

I cut 6 of the established plants already and 2 of them bled the other 4 had a clear gel like sap which have been placed to the side and flowered. The other 2 will be transplanted and left to veg. There are 6 more Blood's that are still catching up to the others and am waiting to see how many of those bleed as well.

20240114_170329.jpg

I cut 6 of the established plants already and 2 of them bled the other 4 had a clear gel like sap which have been placed to the side and flowered. The other 2 will be transplanted and left to veg. There are 6 more Blood's that are still catching up to the others and am waiting to see how many of those bleed as well.

20240114_170329.jpg
Good morning my friend. :ciao:
I love your set up and dedication.
I'm going to hangout for a bit if that's OK?
Hey Pat nice to see you. :high-five:
Take care both you. :passitleft:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

So I went to water my plants today, made its water, went to use my ec meter and it was dead. So I ordered a delivery from Walmart and added it to my cart but unfortunately it wasn't in store so I had to place an order from Amazon and the batteries will be coming tomorrow. I was sitting here watching some tv smoking some Anvil in my theater room and i was thinking back to when i grew the Anvil last time comparedto the anvil im smoking right now and last time I wasn't to impressed with the smoke but growing it again and this particular pheno has changed my mind. The smoke is a nice Mellow, and constant leveled high. It's the smoke you want when you wake up, before or during work. It feels as if your skating instead of walking, It's the kinda high where you know your high but still able to communicate or be active with others. Its a good social smoke. The high last for about 30 mins before having to smoke some more.

20240115_154604.jpg

Ahh man! I love making seeds. Forgive the late comment. I have been super busy with life, but I see you are still chugging along.
Yea Pat you made me think, there's so much to do and so little time its like 24 hrs isn't enough to get shit done. Especially with it being after the holidays and everybody is trying to get back on track, funny thing is this month is almost over and I can't help but to stop and think how time flys were already almost in the second month of the year and New Years was just 2 weeks ago! It's nerve wrecking when you think about time and how short of a life span human beings have that it makes me wonder if I myself am going to be satisfied before I die with everything I was able to accomplish compared to the things I didn't do. Time is so limited that we have to make good use of every second, minute,hour of our 24 hr day wether that's spending time with family, fitness for your body, educating yourself and or even helping other's better themselves. Sorry I went on a rant but it's my day off , it's snowing outside and I'm just enjoying this day in my pajamas because i dont have to leave my home to do anything today!

Back
Top Bottom