BMG Grow Journal

Definitely Bill! Please by all means Feel free to have an active role on this thread! šŸ‘
I've been a bit under the weather but feeling better lately.
Trying to catch up and check in on all the cool stuff I've missed.
Your rooms are great and you make them hummm :thumb:
Love to see good work.

Stay safe
Bill284 šŸ˜Ž

Ive finished transplanting the Two bleeders in Gallon pots and since I'm uncertain how many out of the 6 plants left that will bleed Im deciding to do the last 6 seeds I have of this strain in order to try and increase my odds of getting 1 male and 1 female. If by any chance I fall under the unfortunate luck to not find one and the other this strain will be lost and no longer apart of my collection. These seeds I worried about in particular, not finding a male and female that bleed so that I can continue to breed the line. Only time will tell by flowering and probably a prayer might help too.

20240116_001036.jpg

Ive finished transplanting the Two bleeders in Gallon pots and since I'm uncertain how many out of the 6 plants left that will bleed Im deciding to do the last 6 seeds I have of this strain in order to try and increase my odds of getting 1 male and 1 female. If by any chance I fall under the unfortunate luck to not find one and the other this strain will be lost and no longer apart of my collection. These seeds I worried about in particular, not finding a male and female that bleed so that I can continue to breed the line. Only time will tell by flowering and probably a prayer might help too.

20240116_001036.jpg
Good luck with your search. :thumb:
Hopefully they turn out as you wish.
They took the uppot well.
Have a good day my friend.

Stay safe
Bill284 šŸ˜Ž

3 out of the next 6 bled leaving a total of 5 that show blood traits so far. 4 more have sprouted leaving 2 to germinate. I've kept 3 non bleeders to the side to harvest to smoke since the bleeders will be used to preserve the line, if there is any male non bleeders they will be culled when sex is determined

20240121_222239.jpg

I've never had such a tough time germinating seeds after my heat mat went up, I tried everything affordable from incubators to seed germinating devices and none of them worked to my expectations. I stopped using the Aurora plus and put some seeds in the incubator as well as seed embryos. I decided to go ahead and order a heat mat which never gave me any germination issues in the past.

20240123_223804.jpg

The vevor incubator pictured above is trash! I'm not to sure what to do with it other than trash it or put it in a closet. The seeds and embryos Inside of it turned to mush. I don't know what to say bout it other than waste of money and seeds. I'll be waiting for a heat mat before attempting to germinate anymore seeds.
As for the Bloods and autos they're doing well.

20240127_201837.jpg

20240127_201859.jpg

1 out of 3 Anvils showed herm which was culled and disposed of, leaving me with 1 male (that is isolated) and 1 female. I am working to eliminate that tendency out of the line with simple selection. (4 or 5 generations from now and they'll will be fine)
As for the PuaMana Ohana Blood Bx's nothing much has been happening interesting... I did manage to snap 2 shoots off that were going to be main colas leaving that plant now with only 2 shoots instead of 4 like the rest. I have a few Non Bleeders cast aside as well. AC infinity heat mat should be arriving today (Thanks to my wonderful wife) so I'll be able to get back on track and continue with my plans. And try and get to the point where I am growing for enjoyment and harvest instead of seed runs.

20240130_135501.jpg

20240130_135514.jpg

20240130_135531.jpg

20240130_135605.jpg

20240130_135727.jpg

20240130_135735.jpg

20240130_135803.jpg

20240130_135902.jpg

20240130_135539.jpg

Ac Infinity suncore arrived and I was quite impressed by the packaging which included pamphlets and a small growers book. I currently have it unrolled onto the floor with a few light objects ontop of it to try and straighten it out. I 99% sure this will end my Germination issues I was having and feel relief moving forward that seeds will not be wasted. Here's a few pics of how it arrived and currently on the floor. I must admit AC Infinity has been moving slowly and further into my grow room than other brands. It just seems like they have the better quality products on the market right now. I wonder if any companies will set up and start competing with some of their products. Would love to see BlueLabs come out with more products such as a tent, lights, RO filter or maybe even ph corrected soil or coco mix. Mars hydro seems like propagation, lights and grow bags is as far as expanding looks.

20240130_155604.jpg

20240130_155651.jpg

20240130_160403.jpg

If youā€™re not comfortable doing plumbing and electric then itā€™s always wisest paying for it. Itā€™s not worth the money you save when you accidentally burn or flood your house.

Putting an outlet in a room/space that doesnā€™t have one already can lead to big trouble fast if you mess it up, you made a good call.
True. However if you ever get forced to learn it, it's a good thing to know the basics. Trust me, you'll learn what NOT to do fast!! āš”šŸ¤Æāš”
Looking forward to watching your work manifest šŸ˜‡

True. However if you ever get forced to learn it, it's a good thing to know the basics. Trust me, you'll learn what NOT to do fast!! āš”šŸ¤Æāš”
To be honest with you, if I'd see them do one more time, I would be able to do it myself! Your absolutely right! Installing an outlet is not very difficult if you know the basics. šŸ‘

Agreed that you will learn VERY fast what not to doā€¦ if you survive šŸ¤£

I learned very quickly to cutoff the main, then Iā€™m free to make all kinds of mistakes šŸ˜‚

Ac Infinity suncore arrived and I was quite impressed by the packaging which included pamphlets and a small growers book. I currently have it unrolled onto the floor with a few light objects ontop of it to try and straighten it out. I 99% sure this will end my Germination issues I was having and feel relief moving forward that seeds will not be wasted. Here's a few pics of how it arrived and currently on the floor. I must admit AC Infinity has been moving slowly and further into my grow room than other brands. It just seems like they have the better quality products on the market right now. I wonder if any companies will set up and start competing with some of their products. Would love to see BlueLabs come out with more products such as a tent, lights, RO filter or maybe even ph corrected soil or coco mix. Mars hydro seems like propagation, lights and grow bags is as far as expanding looks.

20240130_155604.jpg

20240130_155651.jpg

20240130_160403.jpg

AC Infinity has impressive fabric containers as well. I got a 5 pack of 10 gallon containers with outstanding stitching, grommets, and handles for 25$. Iā€™ll be able to reuse them more than enough times to make it worth it

IMG_7342.jpeg

I enjoy seeing your patience and perseverance to the end goal. Making a personalized seed line is no simple undertaking. Keep up the good work, brother.

Are you going to keep a bonsai mother or father to back breed to? This is what they call back crossing. It stabilizes the seed line as it reinforces the traits you find desirable. Seems a touch incestuous, but from my limited research applied to breeding it is beneficial.

My bonsai (and growing) days are behind me right now. I enjoy watching and living vicariously through your adventure.

AC Infinity has impressive fabric containers as well. I got a 5 pack of 10 gallon containers with outstanding stitching, grommets, and handles for 25$. Iā€™ll be able to reuse them more than enough times to make it worth it

IMG_7342.jpeg
Right now I'm growing in these pots. They are very sturdy and has good drainage. I have them in 1 gallon for photos and Quater gallon for autos.

IMG_20240201_190028.jpg

IMG_20240201_190031.jpg

IMG_20240201_190037.jpg

IMG_20240201_190041.jpg

Back
Top Bottom