Bodhi Testers GodHead, SSH xTemple & A Couple More From OG

OG1969

Hello all time has come to start a new journal. The old grow is curing and one of them remain a clone I took from the Blue Dot. Joining her are two testers from Bodhi; Godhead and SSH x Temple, and one more from Cannaventure, their Triple Nova. A break down of what they are.

Blue Dot = White Widow, Skunk, Big Bud and NL #5
Triple Nova= Triangle Kush x Blackberry bx
Godhead= Blockhead x deadly g, the deadly g is an f3 isolation of the 88g13/hp
SSH x Temple= SSH x SSH x Williams Wonder.

Grow room has changed but the equipment is the same all are under a 600 w MH and all were planted on the 25th of January, except for the Triple nova and the Blue Dot they have been around a little longer. So 5 seeds of each went into roots organic basic blend watered lightly and under a humidity dome they went and we have a 100% germ rate with the Bodhi seeds. A few pics of the new girls to be we can hope the only known female is the clone of the Blue Dot. Sorry for a few crappy shots were taken with my phone, peace all looking forward to 2014 and the outdoor grow. OG

Bodhi_s_2014_grow_001.JPG

Bodhi_s_2014_grow_006.JPG

Bodhi_s_2014_grow_008.JPG

Bodhi_s_2014_grow_013.JPG

IMAG2076.jpg

IMAG20771.jpg

Look forward to this almost all sativa grow.

Hello all Happy Wednesday, have had my toke how about you? Day 10 since the seeds were put into soil. Not put in water then a paper towel thing. Just straight into soil. 10/10 germination rate for the new to me bohdi seeds and all doing well so far. Had a small fumble when putting the last seeds back in so I have seeds growing in with the heirloom green beans and don't know what they are, are they Green Alien from La Plata Labs, Lemon Larry cookies, or Mango x killing fields, or Surinam, so I let them grow and see what they are I am going cull any males seeings how this is a test, may save pollen if it meets the breeders standards!!! Oh no more trainwreck she was a he... GONE.

So here we are 10 days after the seeds were put into the moistened soil. Can't wait for some time to go by these plants are gonna be big, and some cloned for the OD- Peace all OG. In the first few pics the Cannaventure Triple Nova will be on the far back right, and the Blue Dot is on the left, the two bigger plants.

Bodhi_s_2014_grow_014.JPG

Bodhi_s_2014_grow_015.JPG

Bodhi_s_2014_grow_016.JPG

GodHead on the left and the SSH x Temple on the right

Bodhi_s_2014_grow_0081.JPG

Bodhi_s_2014_grow_009.JPG

And now the Beans mixed within the Beanz

Bodhi_s_2014_grow_010.JPG

Bodhi_s_2014_grow_011.JPG

Bodhi_s_2014_grow_012.JPG

Bodhi_s_2014_grow_0131.JPG

Peace All until next time, OG.

Been waiting for another one of these! I must say that blue dot is a beautiful specimen. I have been wanting to see ssh or a form of super silver grown out also so this will be my chance. Are these plants being pre-vegged for the outdoor session? :bong:

Thanks Lee and Ca , not a 100% sure there CA, some will be in the OD this year but would like to keep the Blue Dot alive for a while till I find a suitable stud to breed her with and get it in seed form. The Triple Nova is out for doing that called it about a week ago that she was a female and looking through the loupe today there are preflowers on here. Also have some Panama Red heading my way that will be in the OD for sure will try and get some pics later today, peace all and enjoy the rain westcoasters we need it,OG

Small update everyone, the seeds for the SSH x Temple and the Godhead were planted on 1-25 and the triple nova is a confirmed female, and the blue dot has been cleaned up a little she went through some revegging so a clean up was in order. all plants are doing well. can't wait for a little more time to pass then the seedlings will go into three gallon smart pots with my super soil and then it is time to flip the lights, Peace all looking forward to the flowering cycle on these girls, and some may end up in the OD. Have some Panama Red seeds coming and those will be in the OD for sure. OG

Bodhi_s_2014_grow_0011.JPG

Bodhi_s_2014_grow_002.JPG

Bodhi_s_2014_grow_0062.JPG

Bodhi_s_2014_grow_0071.JPG

Bodhi_s_2014_grow_003.JPG

Bodhi_s_2014_grow_004.JPG

Bodhi_s_2014_grow_005.JPG

Alright 18 days since these seed were planted, all went into the original roots organic soil base and will get up potted to three gallon smart pots with my super soil in them for the duration of their life. The SSH x Temple and the Godhead testers from bodhi are doing well and growing nicely under the 600w MH. They have been under her since they broke ground.

I have never really done the flouro thing although the Blue Dot and the Triple Nova and they are doing really well atm. The rest will get up potted in the next week and see how they adjust to the super soil mix. A little molasses and bat guano down the road and these girls should be able to ride it out in the three gallon pots, some will go into the OD. Plus really looking forward to getting the panama red seeds. Not a huge update just a few pics, small seedlings, SSH x Temple on the left, then Godhead on the right, Bigger plant are the Blue Dot on the left and the Triple Nova on the right, peace all OG.

Bodhi_s_2014_grow_0012.JPG

Bodhi_s_2014_grow_0021.JPG

Bodhi_s_2014_grow_0031.JPG

Bodhi_s_2014_grow_0051.JPG

Bodhi_s_2014_grow_0041.JPG

Really cool brother! :cheer:

I dunno if you stated or if I am really high but those kinda look like green beans too.

Are you going to start some more outdoor plants this year? I still remember your last years Blueberry, man what a mind boggler. The thing was absolutely huge. Still need to give you a :bravo: for that one. Anyway, everything looking great and congrats on your recent Blue Dot, the stuff looked killer bro. Keep up the good gardening, got to love that guano. :Namaste:

Well have some new additions coming to join the party with the other plants will just have to make some room for these new ones but have gotten a hold of some Panama Red seeds so we will see how this Sativa girl does she will be going in the OD grow for sure, looking forward to a little ways down the road, have the tiller ready and the ground to do it so should be a little nicer OD than last year, Peace all thanks for dropping in, OG.
Panama_Red1.JPG

Hello everyone Happy Friday to all, hope all your gardens are green and healthy. Plants are sitting in the 20 something day range, need to get me a new calender to write stuff down on, lol. All plants are doing well the Godhead is growing a little quicker than the SSH x Temple, but all is good. and Melvan I had that bacwards in the other post the SSH x Temple seem to have some phenol variances with the five I have going the pics do not show all of them but I will get some of all as a group so it can be seen. The Godhead are a lot better 4 of the 5 are all about the same stature and one is smaller. The SSH x Temple are kind of all over in growth rate , i.e. leaf spread, height, and growth rate, but all the plants are healthy temps are sitting in the very low 80's, humidity is sitting at anywhere from 35/50 %. Trying to keep it around 50 for now if I can.

The Blue Dot and the Triple Nova are doing great, both are in 3 gallon smart pots with my super soil in them, trucking right along a lot better plant structure on the Blue Dot than the previous clone. The Triple Nova was going to be a tall gal but, I semi broke the top of the plant and bent it over right at 90 degrees. Kept that going for a day or two and she is starting to bush out nicely, she may go in the OD. Really looking forward to see what I get M/F with the Godhead and the SSH x Temple, some of them will be put in the OD this year.

Pics should go, SSH x Temple, Godhead, Blue Dot, then Triple Nova,Peace all and Happy growing, OG.

Bodhi_s_2014_grow_021.JPG

Bodhi_s_2014_grow_022.JPG

Bodhi_s_2014_grow_023.JPG

Bodhi_s_2014_grow_024.JPG

Bodhi_s_2014_grow_025.JPG

Bodhi_s_2014_grow_026.JPG

Bodhi_s_2014_grow_027.JPG

That was Triple Nova

Now Blue Dot

Bodhi_s_2014_grow_0151.JPG

Bodhi_s_2014_grow_0161.JPG

Bodhi_s_2014_grow_017.JPG

Bodhi_s_2014_grow_018.JPG

Bodhi_s_2014_grow_020.JPG

Have a great day all, keep them green and healthy, OG

Well 25 days since the Godhead and the SSH x Temple were put into the soil have a pretty good group on the SSH side 4 of 5 are pretty uniform and on the Godhead 3 of 5 are pretty uniform the others are a little behind but will let them go for now, may cull a few so I have room to get some Panama Red seeds going in time for the outdoor grow. The Triple Nova and the Blue Dot are doing great, have no idea the actual age of these two due to the move and everything that was happening but really love the looks of the Blue Dot and the Triple Nova they will either be in the outdoor grow or get cloned for the outdoor. So here are the girls, fingers crossed I get 5 nice ones from the 10.

SSH x Temple
Bodhi_s_2014_grow_0022.JPG

Bodhi_s_2014_grow_0033.JPG

Bodhi_s_2014_grow_004_2_.JPG

Bodhi_s_2014_grow_005_2_.JPG

Bodhi_s_2014_grow_006_2_.JPG

Bodhi_s_2014_grow_007_2_.JPG

Godhead

Bodhi_s_2014_grow_011_2_.JPG

Bodhi_s_2014_grow_012_2_.JPG

Bodhi_s_2014_grow_0133.JPG

Bodhi_s_2014_grow_0142.JPG

Blue Dot

Bodhi_s_2014_grow_0152.JPG

Bodhi_s_2014_grow_016_2_.JPG

Bodhi_s_2014_grow_0171.JPG

Bodhi_s_2014_grow_0181.JPG

Bodhi_s_2014_grow_0191.JPG

Triple Nova

Bodhi_s_2014_grow_0211.JPG

Bodhi_s_2014_grow_0221.JPG

Bodhi_s_2014_grow_0231.JPG

Bodhi_s_2014_grow_0241.JPG

Bodhi_s_2014_grow_0251.JPG

Bodhi_s_2014_grow_0261.JPG

Peace all have a great week and keep the green and happy, OG.

Your "Super Soil"?

Also I noticed earlier on in the thread that you said you're growing in a "super soil", which got my attention since I'm 100% organic.

Do you mind sharing your recipe if you will sir? I find it very interesting, the fact that you can get to the same end result with all the similar, but different soil mixes. I figure I'll be working on perfecting mine for the next decade probably lol, so it helps to get an idea as to what other are doing when I see them succeeding!

I'm only 2 years in, in regards to growing and mixing up my own soil, but I've already tried about 5 different recipes, including re-amending and recycling my soil.
I've had really good results from the start pretty much, but I know that there's always room for improvement and learning!

Blessings

:peace:

Re: Your "Super Soil"?

Also I noticed earlier on in the thread that you said you're growing in a "super soil", which got my attention since I'm 100% organic.

Do you mind sharing your recipe if you will sir? I find it very interesting, the fact that you can get to the same end result with all the similar, but different soil mixes. I figure I'll be working on perfecting mine for the next decade probably lol, so it helps to get an idea as to what other are doing when I see them succeeding!

I'm only 2 years in, in regards to growing and mixing up my own soil, but I've already tried about 5 different recipes, including re-amending and recycling my soil.
I've had really good results from the start pretty much, but I know that there's always room for improvement and learning!

Blessings

:peace:

Mine is not made in huge batches here is what I use
2 bags of Roots Organic 707
6 1/4 lbs. worm castings fresh
1 1/4 lbs. blood meal 12-0-0
1 1/4 lbs. bat guano 0-7-0
1 1/4 lbs. fish bone meeal 3-16-0
1/4 cup dolomite lime
2 tablespoons Humic acid
3 tablespoons azomite or glacial rock dust
1/4 cup Epson salt

Hope that helps OG

Nice Mix! And Thanks For The Share! Quick Question For You?

Mine is not made in huge batches here is what I use
2 bags of Roots Organic 707
6 1/4 lbs. worm castings fresh
1 1/4 lbs. blood meal 12-0-0
1 1/4 lbs. bat guano 0-7-0
1 1/4 lbs. fish bone meeal 3-16-0
1/4 cup dolomite lime
2 tablespoons Humic acid
3 tablespoons azomite or glacial rock dust
1/4 cup Epson salt

Hope that helps OG

Nice mix brother! And thanks for the share!

Quick question for you:
Why so little on the glacial rock dust/azomite?!
I've used the glacial rock dust to the tune of 4cups per cu ft.(bag) of soil with great results, and I've used azomite comfortably at 1/2cup per cu ft.
Any reason why you use the amounts you do?! Trial and error perhaps?

I'm not in anyway trying to nitpick or anything, because you're obviously doing the right things judging by how happy your plants are! Just wondering why in regards to a few things. That's all

:peace: & blessings brother

Ps, wheres your potash coming from?

The Roots Organic has some of the glacial rock dust in it and they are trace elements, TBH I simply 1/4 ed the full batch and those two were a guess as to exactly how much to use I do not believe that adding more will harm the plants, Plus I feed with well water not city water so there will be more trace elements in the water and I don't check PH either. OG

No nitpicking taken very valid question Prop

Thanks Brother. Makes Since! And What About Your K Source?!

The Roots Organic has some of the glacial rock dust in it and they are trace elements, TBH I simply 1/4 ed the full batch and those two were a guess as to exactly how much to use I do not believe that adding more will harm the plants, Plus I feed with well water not city water so there will be more trace elements in the water and I don't check PH either. OG

No nitpicking taken very valid question Prop

Thanks brother! Makes since!
I've learned to use the glacial rock dust very liberally and sort of as a soil conditioner versus an amendment.
They say that it won't "burn" and I've learned that the bits of shattered rocks provide anchors for the roots so to speak. I've used the Gia Green brand.
But nice to see that you can use it in much smaller amounts!
It's also pretty high in silica, which isn't on the list of essentials in terms of nutrients or minerals, but has been proven to have a positive effect on plants given its role.

As far as the Azomite, I use that as a mineral amendment but not as liberally because I've never used it alone.
I've also read that too much can't be bad either tho. I figure next time I mix a back of soil I'll use a little more an see what happens. In nature, there's a VERY high percentage of shattered rock in good soil, so it only makes since to use more you know? Since there's none in these bagged soils to begin with.

Right now I'm trying a product out called excelerite as I couldn't source Rock Dust and already tried Azomite.
Like everything rock dust and Azomite, they advertise that this stuff won't burn, but say a little goes a long way, so I'm only using a little at the moment(my soil mix is in the link in my sig).
But I'm also using Kelp meal double time for mineralization so yeah, I def. didn't want to over do it!
I got my soil tested tho, and everything came out nice, so we'll see just how it performs!

But I was asking what about your potassium source?
Where are you getting it form in your mix brother?!

:peace: and blessings

Ps, I don't pH or any other that either! I've been using tap water all along, but this time I'm going with purified water to see if I notice a difference. It's swell doing nothing but only have to water the plants right?!
I couldn't imagine mixing up nutes and feeding the plants on a daily basis haha! Nothing again the guys who do it for sure, I've just grow accustomed to being bored while waiting on my plants to grow haha!

Back
Top Bottom