Sphnx's Norcal Outdoor Season

Sorry I haven't been around mate. Looks like I got here just in time! Hope you are well brother, planning on doing a bit of gardening tomorrow, from scratch. Looks to be a promising and fulfilling day ;) your greenery is looking as fine as ever. Have got some catching up to do with the journals :)

Soooooo, I've started breaking things down into a bin. So far, got maybe 11 branches broken down and I broke down. Had to trim up this nug and give it a try.

Blue Dream x Triple OG Kush
Untrimmed
20171108_141155.jpg

Nice, tight haircut.
20171108_141545.jpg

Haven't seen any mold yet, but haven't gone through much. Wish me luck! I'm gonna need it.

Soooooo, I've started breaking things down into a bin. So far, got maybe 11 branches broken down and I broke down. Had to trim up this nug and give it a try.

Blue Dream x Triple OG Kush
Untrimmed
20171108_141155.jpg

Nice, tight haircut.
20171108_141545.jpg

Haven't seen any mold yet, but haven't gone through much. Wish me luck! I'm gonna need it.
Looks like some sweet smoke! That cross sounds really good. So do you cure in jars are what? Cuz you'll need like 1000. Lol . harvest looks amazing man, job well done.

Haven't seen any mold yet, but haven't gone through much.

You have way too much to do to be bothered with this, but I have a way to save botrytis buds and use them for canna massage oil/salve. Mine was done on a much smaller scale (duh) but I saved 51 grams (dry weight) that would have been tossed and got some great pain-relief from the resulting oil.

Maybe you can pass along any moldy bud to someone who'd like to try it! I'll take them too ;)

How to use buds with botrytis for creams or lotions.

You're going to end up with 100 pounds of trim alone! Looks nice and frosty :thumb:

I hope I end up with that much trim. I'd be able to blast out something fierce

Looks like some sweet smoke! That cross sounds really good. So do you cure in jars are what? Cuz you'll need like 1000. Lol . harvest looks amazing man, job well done.

It's delicious, brotha. The mix of blueberries and lemon is on point. I use jars. Half gallon Ball jars hold about a qp, 6 jars for 10 bucks isn't bad. These big Fido jars I have hold 3/4s of a pound. Keeping my eye out for some big add pickle jars, or someone's who's down to blow some 10 pound jars for a reasonable price. But for the time being, I'm buying a few packs of the half gallons every time I go to town lol

20171108_160834.jpg

You're my hero...

Haha, thanks man.

The time has come... breaking everything down into bins. 2 Blue dreams conquered, 14 jedi to break down tomorrow. Out of these two plants, only had MAYBE a half ounce of some bud with little bits of mold. Not bad, the BDs got hit the worst with caterpillars. 120qt bins seem to hold 1 plant perfectly lol

20171112_191038.jpg

You should color code the harvest. Blue dream should both be in blue bins duh :)

It's only worked out that way for one. The blue tubs are like 18 bucks, where the grey are 12. Had to buy the greys in bulk ;)

Hey drive by..... I know you was trying todo something earlier.............. And looks like you did great... Congrats.... You saved the farm?????????????????????????????????.... Least I hope so................ It's alot of work, I've been there,,,, bed cover with leaf....LOL Sorry..................... Once more Congrats on the harvest...Keepem Green

Today was a productive day.. kind of dreading tomorrow lol going to get that room done.

20171113_192540.jpg
20171113_192621.jpg
20171113_192628.jpg
20171113_192639.jpg

rockin! Nice work!

rockin! Nice work!

Worked my ass off this year, glad it all worked out. I've weighed everything in the bins untrimmed and I'm at 46 pounds, berthas tops alone weighed in at 18.25 pounds. Big dense frosty nugs. Looking like I'll break my 100 pound goal. Everything in the room is just as dense.

Back
Top Bottom