Bokstavsbarns Soil White Widow Grow Journal - 2010

Better shot of the sick plant:
67sick.jpg

Hey guys. I'm not posting that often anymore, since it's not that interesting to document the overfed plants. One of them has really fallen behind on bud production, and the other 2 are producing some clean crystals.
week7.jpg

Right now I'm flushing, and been doing so since the over feeding. A few red hairs poppin up on the lower pop corn buds of the plant for some reason. On the tops, as you can see, all hairs are still white and I think the crystals will come in even stronger before it's done. I expect to go on for around 2 weeks more.. Since it's a white strain my lights are on 8/16 now and the last 3 days I will leave them shut off completly. The smell is intense, even though it's just 3 plants and I have added a carbon filter to the setup. It's pretty loud so at some nights I leave it off and get high off the scent.
week7-2.jpg

Cant wait to harvest this and start over, kind of dissapointed in how this grow turned out but I'm sure I'll be happier once I harvested, dryed, cured and smoked it. I'm not gonna make the same misstakes. Going for all feminised seeds and a SoG. I'm picking strains right now, think I'ma go for Bubba Kush and NL x Haze from green house seeds. Cya keep it green!

HI bokstavsbarn

Did you start a new grow?

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom