Bong water

Scientific research on bong water. What an oxymoron. :rofl:

I'm not aware of anything. I'm sure someone else here has something though. @SweetSue being the first one I would go to on absorption stuff.

I would be willing to bet the losses are negligible, seems like most of what's collected in the water is leftovers from the combustion cycle.

Someone more knowledgeable should be along at some point

Scientific research on bong water. What an oxymoron. :rofl:

I'm not aware of anything. I'm sure someone else here has something though. @SweetSue being the first one I would go to on absorption stuff.

I would be willing to bet the losses are negligible, seems like most of what's collected in the water is leftovers from the combustion cycle.

Someone more knowledgeable should be along at some point
I just get thoughts about stuff like that sometimes, like when you get an idea about a tool or something then a week or two later you see it in a catalog. P.s cool title. I'm a long time soil grower and I have my first dwc bucket going STRONG. Just waiting on seedsman to get going full speed.

I just found an article on leafly that was exactly what I was looking for great information about the bong and compared with a joint and vaporizer. It titled "cannabis science 101, The complex chemistry of the bong." I think that every bong user should read this article.
I quit smoking through bongs because I got very disgusted at a friend's house back in the early 90s because of a stoned roach come crawling up out of the ceramic skull bong. And ever since then I have used glass but I can still see that thing.

I have a hand sized glass bong that I clean at least once a week. A bit of salt. Acetone. Give it a shake. Acetone and a brush for the stem. All in it probably takes 2 minutes. Nothing like a clean bong for smoking.

:roorrip::nomo:

Back
Top Bottom