Bottom Leaves Yellowing and Spotty! Whats wrong?

greenthumm

420 Member
The plant is an unknown strand found in some bud i had. It is about 3 weeks old. The bottom leaves are yellowing and starting to look like they are going to die. Does anyone know what i can do to cure this? It would be greatly appreciated.

2789.jpg
3664.jpg
IMG_53451.jpg

One day we wont have to grow in our closets and people can comment on my plants as small talk in my front yard. And I wont have to ask an internet thread how to successfully care for my plants.

peace*

AK 48? First Grow - 2010

Bubbalicious Grow #2 2010

Re: Bottom Leaves Yellowing and Spotty!! Whats wrong?

I'd guess it's a calcium defciency - have you checked the run off PH? Might lower it to better absorb Ca, or add some cal-mag.

My friend greenthum, I suspect PH and nutrient problems what and how are you watering? I would also click the link in my sig: How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know and stop by my Friend PitViper's Journal tobecome friends with a master Medical Marijuana Grower and Patient.

Doesn't really look like Ca IMO, maybe magnesium though.

What nutrients are you using, what's the pH, and what type of light?

I use Pure Blend, pH around 6, and 150hps light about 9 inches away.

I water every other day and i just fed it pH corrected water hoping a small flush will help. I might need to add more Cal-Mag to the mix next time i water.

Thanks for all the help. :reading420magazine:

The plant appears to be a lighter shade of green, and some other def going on on the lower leaves. She looks underfed to me. Check your ph going in and your run off. If it is in normal ranges, then just increase the Nutes. She will green up and take off in a couple/few days.

BTW - the leaf curling indicates heat stress, what are your temp/humidty?

:cheer: Good Luck +rep

Back
Top Bottom