AK 48? First Grow - 2010

greenthumm

420 Member
I have started this Journal really late. But I am really excited to keep a log and hopefully get some good advise so I don't screw up my first grow.

The 4 plants i have flowering are clones of a strand called AK48.. They are the Tall Ladies. Under a 400 watt hps. They are sleeping right now so I will take some pics when they get there beauty rest.

Don't be too hard on me. They are kind of stretched out a little bit (which is why i call them the Tall Ladies).

BUBBALICIOUS ---------5 Days

And the all famous BUBBALICIOUS--B & C----- I orders from a seed bank. Im pretty sure im not allowed to say the name, but 420 Magazine sponsors them.

IMG_53541.jpg

IMG_5355.jpg
IMG_5352.jpg

--A- is the UNKNOWN#1. week 2?----Found the seed in some dense bud named Cherry Pie or something crazy like that. Looks Indica I think.

IMG_53491.jpg
3664.jpg
IMG_53451.jpg

Leaves at bottom are yellowing anyone know why? and how to fix it? would be greatly appreciated VVVVVV

2789.jpg

And last but not least. The second UNKNOWN!!!!! Same scenario but different name. Raspberry Goo!! GERMINATED!!!

IMG_5360.jpg
IMG_5359.jpg

Beautiful!

Re: AK 48? First grow. 2010

The last picture I posted are the girls i started a few weeks prior to starting this journal. These girls are AK 48. I want to say they are about 4 to 6 weeks old.

Hi greenthum I have a little ak48 just starting out so it's great to see your pics. When you say 4 to 6 weeks old are you talking about the bud pics? 4 to 6 weeks into flower? They look really good.

Please let us know what lights, medium, nutes you're using.

Also pm a mod like 420 and ask them to move your journal to 'journals in progress', lots more people will see it there.

Good luck!

Thanks for the comments. They are sleeping now. Otherwise i would be in there taking pictures.

The minute i posted that I realized how off i was. They are about 8 to 10 weeks i think. I am not completely sure when i started them.

-Source: Clones
-Lights: Veg.. 150w HPS
Flowering. 400w HPS
-Nutrients-- Pure Blend Pro Grow
Pure Blend Pro Soil
Cal-Mag Plus
Liquid Karma
-Medium: Soil

How do i get my journal switched to Journals in Progress?

--Check out my new girls VVV
Bubbalicious Grow #2 2010

I post a lot of picture. Only because I cant stay out of that room. My ladies are looking better than ever and I know they like the attention.

This is week 10.

:)
IMG_54071.jpg
IMG_54101.jpg
IMG_54111.jpg
IMG_54121.jpg
IMG_54141.jpg
IMG_5400.jpg
IMG_54033.jpg
421343.jpg
3665.jpg
3243253254325.jpg
23233232.jpg

They are kind of tall but beautiful none the less.

23234325326.jpg

peace*

Haha I love taking pics and posting them too. Keep on posting them!

Looks like you'll have some nice smoke soon. Are you checking the trichs? My seed was from Nirvana, says 7-9 weeks of flower.

What happened to all their leaves? They're just buds on sticks lol! Great job greenthumm:welldone:

----Some pictures of my young **Unknown strain**. She is having a rough time. anyone know whats up? Im thinking its Cal def but the yellowing stopped but the spots did not. They have progressed to the second set of leaves. ----

Other than that, it is looking great. I don't know the sex yet, keeping my fingers crossed. I topped it recently, waiting for the sub branches to shoot. Its been a 2 day. It should happen soon I hope. I'm trying to make a thinker canopy, to get a few colas growing. That is my plan.

I have such big plans and I don't even know the sex yet.

IMG_53981.jpg

IMG_54291.jpg
IMG_54271.jpg
IMG_5425.jpg
IMG_5424.jpg

enjoy

peace*

**BUBBALICIOUS**

feminized (Nirvana)--great site

Day 7!!!

They are now showing their third set of fan leaves.

There is a great forum, if you don't know when and how to use Nutes
Step by Step guide. Easy to understand.

Nutrients Guide

I know I posted pictures yesterday but they are growing so fast so I can't help myself. Plus I'm excited for this new generation and strain.

IMG_5434.jpg
IMG_54351.jpg
IMG_5436.jpg

peace*

BlueDog said:
Haha I love taking pics and posting them too. Keep on posting them!

Looks like you'll have some nice smoke soon. Are you checking the trichs? My seed was from Nirvana, says 7-9 weeks of flower.

What happened to all their leaves? They're just buds on sticks lol! Great job greenthumm:welldone:

I started them as clones and because of the lack of resources at the time they got really stretched out. they didn't loose that many leaves, they just didn't produce a lot.

I'm lucky they made it through though.

I have not looked at the trichs yet. I need to get myself a mag-glass or micro-scope. How do YOU check them? They are 10 weeks because of how long they where in veg. I'm sure they will be done soon tho. I'm trying not to rush it. haha :)

Hey greenthumb I think you're getting your journals mixed up:ganjamon:

I'm having a problem that looks a lot like yours, guys seem to think it's a cal, mag or iron deficiency. I'll let you know what I find out.

Back
Top Bottom