Unknown Strain/Outdoor/2010/Suggestions?

Beef

Background: ... well im beef, this is my 2nd ever grow, my 1st being a single outdoor plant, which is currently in budding (pics soon) and i have began to cultivate some more seeds. Im a good gardener but im no bud expert(apart from when it comes to smoking) so excuse any misued terminology. enjoy=)

Vitals:
Strain unknown, but im told its a nice light bud.

Im planning on starting 10-15 plants, but identifying the males, and growing the 5 strongest females.(<5 plants is possible fine/no jail where i live)

The pots are approx 1ft*2 with miricle grow potting mix (Bigger pots?)

They will be getting around 12-14 hours light a day, and triggering early to bud by bringing it in after just 8 hours light a day.
Any questions or info i should add?

Heres a few pics of my 1st plant, grown outdoors.
DSC004113.JPG

The top is about 4 inches off the door handle, just for comparison

The seedling have been put in bigger pots today, and are sitting on a windowsil getting lots of morning light.
(anybody know if i can edit my 1st post?)

Plants are looking good! Sounds like you have a solid plan. My only suggestion (too late now, but don't worry) is to not use Miracle Grow products in the future. Not the highest quality stuff. Go with Fox Farms or something better in the next grow. Also, instead of bringing them in to induce flowering, you could build a tiny PVC tent around them, and just cover them every day at whatever time you decide. Might be a little easier on the back. Just make sure they are 100% light proof. :grinjoint:

im scrapping that grow, apart from the plant thats nearly done, ive just ordered 10 northern lights seeds from an online seed bank. im planning on growing them under a light, preferably LED, and suggestions for 5 plant grow?

Plants are looking good! Sounds like you have a solid plan. My only suggestion (too late now, but don't worry) is to not use Miracle Grow products in the future. Not the highest quality stuff. Go with Fox Farms or something better in the next grow. Also, instead of bringing them in to induce flowering, you could build a tiny PVC tent around them, and just cover them every day at whatever time you decide. Might be a little easier on the back. Just make sure they are 100% light proof. :grinjoint:

thanks for the tips ;) might try that if i ever do it outdoor again.

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom