AK 48? First Grow - 2010

Re: AK 48? First grow. 2010

As the AK 48 flush I'm going to focus more on 'TicTac'.

SHE!!! is doing much better not. SHE is loving her new diet and is loving the extra 46w of CFL lights I added along with the 150w HPS. She is much greener and shooting upward quite fast. She is just about ready to throw in the 12/12.

IMG_5499.jpg
IMG_55101.jpg

NOW THAT IS PRE_FLOWERING FOR SURE BABY!!!! Welcome to the family 'Tic Tac', you are welcome to stay as long as you like.

IMG_5505.jpg

There is not much to update thus far. Ak48 is still flushing and will be ready to harvest on THURSDAY!! THen she will be sent off to dry and cure. TicTac is growing up real nice. She has almost doubled in size this past week and she is still under the 24 hr light. Also on thursday, I will be throwing her in 12/12. She will be in there by herself until BUBBALICIOUS is ready for 12/12. I might take Clones of the bottom 2 branches of TicTac so I can extend a legacy or 2. I hear there is a 50/50 survival rate so thats not very promising, but i might as well try. No need to waste the energy of the plant on nodes that don't get much light. :grinjoint:

mmm looks tasty bro ! good job getting the others back in shape seems to be working well
sup greeney, looking nice under those lights she should do good, get the girl flowering!
Nice pics gt! Tic tac looks like she's ready to rock.
Sweet looking pic's greenthumm definatly looks taisty:nicethread:

Thanks for all the nice words. Also i appreciate all the help from all of you guys.

thanks big, nah i didnt weigh them yet. Is there like an equation to figure out how much a yield before curing the crop? good luck on your sprouts man :peace:

Nice looking budz my man!

You'll normally lose 2/3's to 3/4's of the wet weight after the dry/cure. So an oz at the chop will yield you about .3 oz when you're done. That will give you a real good ballpark idea.

This is TicTac gettin some hair. I threw her in the 12/12 room today. I decided to skip the 24 hr lights off step before throwing her into 12/12 because she is already producing hair everywhere. Here are some close up pics of TicTac with my new digital microscope, that came in the mail today! I love this thing. I've been taking close up picture of everything around my house. only $50 bucks.. Smart buy. ScientificOnline.com is where i got it.

Check them out.

Image39.jpg
Image261.jpg
Image38.jpg

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Smoke Report?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom