Breaking Brix: Buck's DIYs

So which vero will I be buying tho can I pls get a list n best spot to get it thanks u n buckshot have safe me

Need details first. We know the size of your tent but not the size of your grows. Are you a scrogger, a cash cropper? How long do you usually veg? How tall do you grow your plants?

Need details first. We know the size of your tent but not the size of your grows. Are you a scrogger, a cash cropper? How long do you usually veg? How tall do you grow your plants?

I normally do 4 under 1000hps veg. for 3weeks flower 12 last 1 now 8-9 weeks more of a cash cropper

O will I be able to add to dat setup

Buck's 1500 Watts Of Vero 29

4 in a 4x8 seems like a lot of left over room. You can start with the 9 COB. That will cover 4 plants.
If you want something that blows the doors off a HPS your options are the 3500k 90cri or the 1750k mixed with the 4000k on a switching system. This will allow you to use 250w for veg and a full 480w for flower. It will cut your bill in half and produce around 80,000 lumens over the entire canopy.
Half the heat, half the watts and a bigger crop guaranteed.

4 in a 4x8 seems like a lot of left over room. You can start with the 9 COB. That will cover 4 plants.
If you want something that blows the doors off a HPS your options are the 3500k 90cri or the 1750k mixed with the 4000k on a switching system. This will allow you to use 250w for veg and a full 480w for flower. It will cut your bill in half and produce around 80,000 lumens over the entire canopy.
Half the heat, half the watts and a bigger trios guaranteed.

I have done it ones this will be my 2 run on a tent my normal setup is 4-1000hps 16plants on a custom table (33"x120")wit Dutch leach trays n grodan slabs wit top feeding hydro n return is from 8-9lbs

For the tent I'm thinking (4x8) 18plants on 3gal pot on coco top feeding .

Buck's 1500 Watts Of Vero 29

You'll definitely want to start with a 9 cob then. Cheapest route. Build one now. One later when you get more cash.
Now you have decide if you want all in one or mixed kelvin chips. Both get great results.
As a former hid user I originally bought 2 cob kelvins. Totally not necessary.
I only use the 1750k because it makes HPS look like a fool. Plus you get sunrise sunset simulation. Shortens harvest by about a week. Same with 90 CRI chips.

Here's a shot of my unknown auto, have given any water or nutes for 10 days now. But leaves look happy.
420-magazine-mobile1381116172.jpg

Here's one pic of half the girls
420-magazine-mobile222623267.jpg

Today is day 7 of flower, did some more trimming, also cut a lot of little limbs and branches out. Try to let light and air circulate better. Starting to drink more water, 3 of the plants are drinking a gallon every 1 to 2 days.

Here's a shot of my unknown auto, have given any water or nutes for 10 days now. But leaves look happy.
420-magazine-mobile1381116172.jpg

Here's one pic of half the girls
420-magazine-mobile222623267.jpg

Today is day 7 of flower, did some more trimming, also cut a lot of little limbs and branches out. Try to let light and air circulate better. Starting to drink more water, 3 of the plants are drinking a gallon every 1 to 2 days.

Hey buckshot317 I have a kindled k5 but 4 drivers r not good wit wat other drivers can I replace it.
420-magazine-mobile2011318932.jpg

You have to look at your output voltage, on that driver it puts out 40 to 48 volts. It's only big enough to run 1 cob at 36v. Probably wouldn't be big enough for multiple lights. It would be good for maybe supplemental lights, if you wanted to run far reds or something. I think I have some of same drivers in my mars lights, lights still working so I haven't taken them out to look. I've never used the kind lights, don't know anything about them

Hey mikeof8, check out growmau5 vids on YouTube, his videos will show you step by step how to size and build lights. Great vids

Thanks jus wanted to replace those drivers to get dat light running for veg on till I find where to order my vero witout having to order 50 or more

You can probably find replacements on eBay pretty reasonable. Just need to surf around and find one with same input/output as yours. Or can email manufacturer, some times their prices aren't too bad. That's a small driver should be cheaper, I've never bought one for my blurples yet, knock on wood

Here's a few updated pics I took
420-magazine-mobile1688128847.jpg
420-magazine-mobile238838354.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1121317239.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1065676675.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2064104312.jpg

They are starting to really stretch, especially after I trimmed them up. I could have cloned some of the trimmings, but after the shitty service I've gotten from cks, I decided to pitch in garbage. I've got some different seeds for next grow, I'll post a list later tonight. Hopefully someone can give me some advice on which strains to try in my first hi-brix grow.

Last grow didn't stretch at all, I've come to conclusion that it was my fault. I should have done some manicuring on them, instead of letting them grow, that also probably made my mite problem worse. Today I sprayed all the plants undersides with straight water, trying to make sure they don't come back.

Got my ac and dehumidifier filter cleaned ready to put back for season. It's just a 14000btu dual hose ac. Some of the portable units work great, just make sure it's a dual hose, works like a heat pump, a lot more effect than single hose. I tried single hose for all of 30 mins, just didn't work out. I mostly use it for heat and dehumidifier.
420-magazine-mobile1547295325.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1441564743.jpg

Here's a few updated pics I took
420-magazine-mobile1688128847.jpg
420-magazine-mobile238838354.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1121317239.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1065676675.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2064104312.jpg

They are starting to really stretch, especially after I trimmed them up. I could have cloned some of the trimmings, but after the shitty service I've gotten from cks, I decided to pitch in garbage. I've got some different seeds for next grow, I'll post a list later tonight. Hopefully someone can give me some advice on which strains to try in my first hi-brix grow.

Last grow didn't stretch at all, I've come to conclusion that it was my fault. I should have done some manicuring on them, instead of letting them grow, that also probably made my mite problem worse. Today I sprayed all the plants undersides with straight water, trying to make sure they don't come back.

Looking good buck.

Back
Top Bottom