Brick's First Outdoor Grow - Taison & Amnesia Journal - 2017

br3tt3

Hi! This is my first grow, I'm in the southern part of Australia, on the east coast. I've just started my first grow, which is going to be outdoor. I've chosen a Taison auto from VIP seeds (Indica dominant) and it came with 2 free Amnesia auto seeds (I got them through Seedsupreme, they've got quite a few amnesia's, from what I can gather they seem to be Sativa dominant)
I germinated them on a plate between damp paper towel and they were ready to plant 48 hours later. There currently in small pots with seedling soil. I've been watering lightly with a spray bottle directly onto the soil, trying to avoid the leaves as I spray, every day (the soil does seem dry again when I water) I haven't added anything to the soil (they are only 4 days old right now) So far so good. I was planning on transplanting them to bigger pots at around 2 weeks old (although I was planning on using how big they are as to when to actually transplant)

Taison
IMG_76684.JPG

Amnesia 1 & 2
IMG_76665.JPG

IMG_76674.JPG

I'm really new to all of this and any advice would be really appreciated!

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom