Amnesia & White Berry Under Marsgalaxy300

420-magazine-mobile388995316.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2108807860.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1050326725.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2072250334.jpg

Im around week 10 now. I think the light might be causing a longer flowering time. Does anyone have any more info on that? Other than amount of time its taking they are doing great!

I haven't updated the journal in a while but ill put some pics up. Im on week 13 of flower. Any ideas on why the long flower time? Im going to get new lights next round of plants.

I haven't updated the journal in a while but ill put some pics up. Im on week 13 of flower. Any ideas on why the long flower time? Im going to get new lights next round of plants.
What lights are you using mate? Are you struggling with heat, she looks stressed with the curly leaves there? And stress means they are not growing to full potential so can take longer

I have a 300w galaxyhydro and a 40w cfl for supplement. The white berry seems to be a lot more complicated plant. She responds quicker to watering and feeding than the other and really doesnt like going very dry for too long. Heat was an issue in veg but the past 10 or so weeks my temps are on average 85°F - 70°F. Thanks for the info! Next round ill train some too to work with space better

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom